Test the New Fujikura Ventus Shaft
Could I interest you in more ball speed off the driver? More fairways hit? Shorter approach shots?
If those sound like good things, we have a massive opportunity for you. Fujikura and Club Champion have teamed up with Plugged In Golf to help three golfers improve their drivers with a new Ventus shaft (review of the Ventus Blue HERE and Ventus Black HERE).
Three readers will be selected to go to their local Club Champion to get their driver upgraded with the best Ventus shaft for their swing. Fujikura will provide the shaft – it’s yours to keep.
Interested in being one of those readers? Enter below.
How to Enter
Step 1: Post a comment. Your comment must include your name, location, handicap, and your current driver (head and shaft).
Step 2: Make sure you’re subscribed to the PluggedInGolf newsletter.
That’s it! On Monday, September 16, we will contact three golfers via email, so keep an eye on your inbox.
The three winners will receive a driver shaft fitting at Club Champion and the Fujikura Ventus shaft that fits their swing. They will be expected to fill out two short questionnaires about the fitting and the shaft. Those answers will be shared on PluggedInGolf.com.
The shaft is yours to keep.
- Your comment/entry will not be visible immediately. We need to approve all comments, so it may take a few hours before you see it. Please DO NOT double post.
- Please leave the “URL” section blank
- If your entry does not include the required information or violates 1 or 2 above, you will not be entered.
- If you do not enter your correct email address, we will not be able to contact you, so you won’t be able to win.
Latest posts by Matt Saternus (see all)
- Royalty Sports Jackpot Wedge Review - September 19, 2019
- AcuAim Putter Review - September 18, 2019
- Podcast Episode 64 – Can Technology Improve Pace of Play? - September 18, 2019