Thanks for reading PluggedInGolf. We value our readers and love to hear from them, but unfortunately our time to answer emails is limited. To help us, and other readers, we ask the following:
- Please do not ask for advice about selecting clubs. We are strong advocates of getting fit for your equipment, and that is what we’re going to recommend every time.
- Please use the search function on the site, or Google, before sending questions. If you’re looking for a particular review, and you can’t find it with the search function, we probably have not done it yet. Also, we are not going to respond to questions asking for club specs, prices, or anything else that can be found on the manufacturers’ websites.
- Despite Bill’s talents for putter refinishing, we are not a putter refinishing shop. Please do not send inquiries for pricing on putter refinishing. If you have questions on a specific project that he’s done, please leave a comment there.
- If you have a question or idea that could be posted as a comment, please do that so that everyone can benefit from the additional information.
- Finally, if you’re looking to chat, we are always available on Twitter @PluggedInGolf
Click HERE to contact us!