TaylorMade Golf Company Introduces MyTP – Bringing a New Level of Personalization and Customization to Its Premium Putter Line
CARLSBAD, CA – TaylorMade Golf Company, the industry leader in innovation and technology, today announced the all-new MyTP program – providing golfers with a comprehensive online platform for designing putters to fit their game and personal style.
Classic Head Shapes
The TaylorMade TP line of putters is rooted in tradition, with classic shapes that offer clean lines, beautiful aesthetics and the performance demanded by purists of the game. The MyTP program brings a new level of contemporary design to these classic offerings. Golfers start by selecting either a Juno or Soto blade model, both with heel-toe weighting for optimized balance, control and feel. The Juno (which debuted at Hazeltine for the 2016 Ryder Cup) features longer squared off contours with fine linear machined lines. The Soto retains short, rounded and soft edges for a smooth appearance at address. Both heads feature two moveable weights in the sole to customize swing weight.
More and more golfers want equipment that not only performs at a premium level on course, but speaks to who they are off it. The MyTP program gives them the chance to do just that. We’re bringing an extensive level of personalization to a traditional line of blade putters, delivering an ideal blend of the classic and the modern.
Putter & Wedge Color And Personalization Options
With thousands of different combinations including model, colors, engraving and more, golfers can build a putter that’s as unique as their swing. In all, the company offers 11 separate areas of personalization – not including length and grip – with a variety of color options each step of the way. Complete personalization offerings follow:
- Head Finish – Classic Silver or Jet Black
- Hosel – Juno; L Neck and Long Neck. Soto; Flow Neck and Long Neck
- Custom Engraving – Create a custom message with characters (4) on both the toe and heel bumpers. Choose from 12 different paint fills
- Sight Line – Five different sight line options include no line, single line in cavity, dot on topline, single line on topline and double line in cavity with 12 different paint fills
- Face Insert – Nine different paint options for the Pure Roll™ insert with 45° grooves to encourage optimal forward roll
- TP Cavity Badge – The TP insignia on the back of the putter blade can be personalized with 10 different color options
- Cavity Screws – The weighted screws on the back of the putter blade can be personalized with 8 different color options
- Sole Weights – Choose from 3 different finishes: Stainless Steel, Gun Metal and Copper
- TaylorMade Weight Logo – Embossed within the sole weights, the subtle TaylorMade logo can be personalized with 12 different color options
- Juno/Soto and TaylorMade Logos – The adjacent logos on the sole of the putter can be personalized with 12 different color options
- Shaft Color – Classic Chrome and Black
Visit TaylorMade Golf HERE
Zero Friction Introduces New Ultra Tac Golf Glove
OAKBROOK TERRACE, IL – Zero Friction, maker of high quality, technologically advanced products for golfers worldwide, has introduced the Ultra Tac Golf Glove, designed to produce more torque for extra distance. Like all Zero Friction compression gloves, the Ultra Tac glove molds to your hand for a guaranteed fit to deliver outstanding precision, flexibility and comfort to every golfer that puts one on.
Silicone is placed in all pressure points of the Zero Friction Ultra Tac synthetic golf gloves. This provides increased torque while minimizing slippage, which leads to greater distance. Mesh lycra is placed throughout finger, back of hand and palm for maximum strength, durability and enhanced breathability. A finger patch is engineered around the first finger for solid gripping. Each Ultra Tac gloves comes with a detachable Zero Friction 1 ¾” hybrid tee and ball marker.
“The Ultra Tac fits right into our company brand: High tech products that enhance the playing experience for golfers of all skill levels,” said John Iacono, Zero Friction Founder. “Golfers can have fun with our colors without sacrificing quality.”
The true advantage of the Zero Friction glove line for retailers is that the universal fit means shops do not have to carry a huge inventory of sizes. Instead, the shops can offer a large selection of colors.
Zero Friction also benefits golf shops with a creative selection of packaging, including the SuperTubes, which received the 2018 ING Industry Honors Product Ingenuity award for its packaging of color-matched glove, Spectra™ distance golf balls and tees.
Zero Friction also has logo capabilities including logo golf balls, gloves, and tees, which has experienced significant growth this past year. Licensed gloves and Supertubes featuring NFL, MLB, NHL and the top 20 collegiate teams will also have a dedicated section.
Zero Friction also recently entered the golf laser rangefinder segment in a big way with its Zero Friction Laser Pro and Laser Pro SM products. And like most Zero Friction products, this one has a unique element that separates it from the competitors.
Both Zero Friction Laser Pro models come with a pistol shape rubber handle grip, making it very simple to get yardage for your next shot. Simply aim and click, and the exact distance appears on an easy-to-read LCD display magnified X6.
Visit Zero Friction HERE
Latest posts by Michael Feland (see all)
- Callaway Golf Announces New Epic Drivers And Fairway Woods - January 15, 2021
- Golf News – January 15, 2021 - January 15, 2021
- Golf News – January 13, 2021 - January 13, 2021