Test the New Cleveland CBX 2 Wedge
Most golfers play cavity back irons, but in the short game, where precision is most important, they play blades. Why? Because until recently there weren’t better choices.
Cleveland Golf has changed that with their CBX wedges. The second generation, the CBX 2, raises the bar for forgiveness while maintaining a Tour-style look.
Want to see for yourself if a cavity back wedge can improve your short game? PluggedInGolf and Cleveland Golf are teaming up to provide five golfers with two CBX 2 wedges each to test and keep.
How to Enter
Step 1: Post a comment. Your comment must include your name, location, handicap, and the two lofts you want to receive.
Step 2: Make sure you’re subscribed to the PluggedInGolf newsletter.
That’s it! On Friday, September 6, we will contact five golfers via email, so keep an eye on your inbox.
The winners will be expected to test the CBX 2 wedge and fill out a short questionnaire about how it performed. Those answers will be shared on PluggedInGolf.com.
The wedges are yours to keep.
- Your comment/entry will not be visible immediately. We need to approve all comments, so it may take a few hours before you see it. Please DO NOT double post.
- Please leave the “URL” section blank
- If your entry does not include the required information or violates 1 or 2 above, you will not be entered.
- If you do not enter your correct email address, we will not be able to contact you, so you won’t be able to win.
Latest posts by Matt Saternus (see all)
- Shapland Sunday Bag Review - February 21, 2020
- 2020 Titleist AVX Golf Ball Review - February 20, 2020
- Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Bird of Prey Putter Review - February 19, 2020