Test the New Srixon Q-STAR
The fifth generation Q-STAR promises Tour level performance in a two-piece ball. How can they do that? With a new dimple pattern, faster core, and Spin Skin with SeRM.
Want to try it for yourself? Follow the directions below.
How to Enter
Step 1: Post a comment. Your comment must include your name, location, and handicap.
Step 2: Make sure you’re subscribed to the PluggedInGolf newsletter.
That’s it! On Monday, July 22, we will contact ten golfers via email, so keep an eye on your inbox.
The ten winners will be expected to test the Q-STAR and fill out a short questionnaire about how it performed. Those answers will be shared on PluggedInGolf.com.
The golf balls are yours to keep.
- Your comment/entry will not be visible immediately. We need to approve all comments, so it may take a few hours before you see it. Please DO NOT double post.
- Please leave the “URL” section blank
- If your entry does not include the required information or violates 1 or 2 above, you will not be entered.
- If you do not enter your correct email address, we will not be able to contact you, so you won’t be able to win.
Latest posts by Matt Saternus (see all)
- Titleist T200 Irons Review - October 17, 2019
- Tour Edge HL4 Iron-Wood Review - October 16, 2019
- Podcast Episode 68 – Paul Albanese, Golf Course Designer - October 16, 2019