PXG Puts Their Money Where Their Mouth Is
Every OEM says that their driver is the best, but, this August, PXG is going to prove it – or pay up.
For the entire month, PXG is inviting golfers to their fitting locations to take the PXG GEN6 Driver Challenge. The process is straightforward:
- Go online to PXG.com or call 844-PLAY-PXG to books a PXG GEN6 Driver Challenge Fitting.
- Bring your current driver to the fitting appointment.
- A PXG Master Fitting will measure shots with your current driver on Trackman, then fit you for a PXG GEN6 driver and measure your shots with GEN6.
- The best three shots with your current driver will be compared to the best three with the PXG GEN6 driver and a winning driver will be identified.
- Results will be reviewed, and the winning driver will be identified.
- Fitter will use Average Total Distance (Carry and Roll) to determine the distance-winning driver.
- Fitter will use Side Total (+/-) to determine the dispersion-winning driver.
- PXG is the winner if either category is better than your current driver.
There are a couple important notes:
- Swing speed average must be within three (3) mph – PXG GEN6 Driver vs. Participant’s Current Client’s Driver.
- Same brand of golf ball must be used throughout the challenge.
- Limit one challenge per person.
Here’s where it gets spicy: if your current driver beats the PXG GEN6, PXG will fork over a $100 Mastercard Rewards Card, no questions asked. As Bob Parsons said, “You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain.”
Since I’m already gaming the PXG 0311 GEN6 driver [full 2023 WITB HERE], I’m not eligible for this contest, but keep your eyes on our social accounts (links below) to see if Drew wins $100 or if he finds out that he should be gaming a PXG GEN6 driver, too.