Test the New Edison Golf Pitching Wedge
The Edison wedge [review HERE] is one of the most impressive new products that we’ve tested in the last several years. These wedges are so good that they’re in the bags of Matt Saternus and Matt Meeker [check it out HERE]. The combination of the cavity back, high COG, and Koehler Sole makes the short game easier than it’s ever been.
Want to see the results for yourself? PluggedInGolf and Edison are teaming up to give four golfers the chance to test and keep an Edison wedge.
How to Enter
Step 1: Post a comment. Your comment must include your name, location, handicap, and the specs of the wedge that you’d like to receive (loft and shaft). This opportunity is focused on the new pitching wedge, so it needs to be 45-48 degrees.
Check out the available shafts HERE
Step 2: Make sure you’re subscribed to the PluggedInGolf newsletter. Subscribe HERE
That’s it! On Friday, April 30, we will contact four golfers via email, so keep an eye on your inbox.
The winners will be expected to test the Edison wedge and fill out a short questionnaire about how it performed. Those answers will be shared on PluggedInGolf.com.
The wedge is yours to keep.
- Your comment/entry will not be visible immediately. We need to approve all comments, so it may take a few hours before you see it. Please DO NOT double post.
- Please leave the “URL” or “Website” section blank
- If your entry does not include the required information or violates 1 or 2 above, you will not be entered.
- If you do not enter your correct email address, we will not be able to contact you, so you won’t be able to win.
Latest posts by Matt Saternus (see all)
- Callaway Chrome Soft, Chrome Soft X, Chrome Soft X LS Golf Ball Review - May 6, 2021
- FootJoy Premiere Series Golf Shoe Review - May 5, 2021
- Podcast Episode 124 – The Truth About Distance Gapping - May 5, 2021