The KING F6 Junior Driver is engineered to deliver the same blend of maximum distance and increased forgiveness as F6 – PLUS a free shaft upgrade!
CARLSBAD, Calif. (March 2, 2016) – Young golfers looking to play like the pros, and hit it longer and straighter, now have another game-changing driver, courtesy of COBRA Golf, to help improve their game.
Today COBRA announced the KING F6 Junior Driver (MAP $249), a junior version of the new KING F6. Available in Black with Orange accents, the Junior Driver is equipped with the same technology as the adult version including a dual position front-to-back CG system with 10-and 3-gram flip weights. With the heavier weight in the front CG position you’ll see a penetrating ball flight with less spin that delivers more roll for maximum distance; while the back CG weight position delivers a towering ball flight with added spin to create more carry and increased forgiveness. For an increased range of performance, the light 3-gram weight can be removed all together, offering a third option to maximize CG movement and spin differential.
Since kids grow very quickly, COBRA Golf is continuing to use the free shaft upgrade option in the KING F6 Junior Driver. Golfers can register their purchased driver on the cobragolf.com and receive one free upgrade to a longer, firmer shaft when needed.
The MyFly8 technology allows junior golfers to easily adjust their loft as their game and swing develop, helping them maximize distance, manage trajectory for different weather and course conditions and dial in the club to match their game. The Junior Driver can be adjusted to the following loft settings: 10.5° – 13.5° (std loft = 12°) and three draw settings: 11°, 12°, 13°.
The KING F6 Junior Driver then takes adjustability a step further with SmartPad, COBRA’s proprietary technology, which delivers a square face at address regardless of loft setting. This helps the junior golfer to align the ball directly down the fairway.
The Junior Driver is sold with a 39”, 41” or 43” Fujikura Fuel shaft. Below is a recommended fitting chart.
PEORIA, AZ – The Antigua Group, Inc. announces its Antigua Windshirts for 2016. The Spring ’16 direction for Antigua’s men’s fashion golfwear directly reflects current trends taking shape in fashion, from couture to ready-to-wear.
“Antigua’s expanded its windshirt category for the Spring ’16 collection,” says Sean Gregg, Vice President of Product Development and Marketing Support. “We’ve developed styles that appeal to various needs and demographics, alike. Interlock knits lined with a brushed tricot mesh knit are bonded together with a water-resistant membrane, for comfort and wind protection.”
Element Vest takes the irregular heather knit pattern from self-collar polo style Element, and is the surface fabric making up the three-layer bonded vest. Contrasted simply by a solid inset at the top shoulder, this is a stylish and functional added layer of warmth.
Coup is a refreshing update to the short-sleeve windshirt. Using multiple colors of fabric, zipper pocket and placket trim, the quarter-zip, short-sleeve pullover windshirt has been established as an every season wind wear staple. As the trend dictates that short sleeves no longer encroach on the wearer’s elbow, Coup accommodates the trend by allowing freer mobility.
Paragon is a fresh addition to previous successes in Antigua’s windwear lineup. This virtual shell styling utilizes the multi-layer fabric developed for Element Vest and Coup, and is interpreted as a raglan sleeved quarter-zip, color-blocked windshirt. Updated detailing comes in the form of color blocking, as the sleeves share the twisted neutral heathers seen throughout the collection and is offset by the primary colors that represent the garment’s body. The fabric’s stretch allows for comfortable movement while simultaneously insulating the golfer.
FAIRHAVEN, Mass (March 2, 2016) – The new Titleist 4UP StaDry™ stand bag provides golfers with the ultimate in lightweight waterproof performance. Available in golf shops this March, the 4UP StaDry stand bag combines a high-tech lightweight construction with advanced waterproof technology for exceptional versatility and durability. At just 3.5 pounds, it is the lightest Titleist stand bag ever.
The development process for 4UP StaDry concentrated on cutting-edge design technologies and materials, quality workmanship and an extensive PGA Professional and player testing process. The result is “4UP,” a designation that refers to the bag’s high performance advantages – Lightweight, Durable, Waterproof and Titleist.
The 4UP design features a lightweight, durable nylon waterproof shell with a three-way divider, foam-padded straps for comfort and cushioning, as well as ample storage room and protection. The bag’s performance-grade aluminum legs are tough and durable but extremely light, while the new Active Recoil Stand System reduces weight and allows for easy activation.
WHAT PGA PROFESSIONALS ARE SAYING:
- Mike Summa (Director of Golf, The Stanwich Club): “It is refreshing to see that Titleist continues to break new ground in a very important category for us – custom stand bags. We have a better playing membership and the 4UP is a premium, quality product that will be well received.”
- David Young (Director of Golf, Sleepy Hollow Country Club): “Our members are very sensitive to the demands of our caddies. The 4UP has passed every test.”
- Andy Fisher (Head Professional, Kansas City Country Club): “The 4UP stand bag is extremely lightweight and still so structurally sound and sturdy. It is the golf bag that symbolizes the high quality standards and performance embodied by Titleist.”
4UP TECHNOLOGY AND PERFORMANCE: The new 4UP StaDry stand bag, one of 15 golf bag models in the 2016 Titleist Golf Gear line, features a state-of-the-art lightweight design with advancements in materials, waterproof protection, stand mechanism, harness system and pocket designs:
- A durable nylon waterproof shell, with four waterproof seam-sealed pockets – apparel, golf balls, side-panel and valuables – provides ample storage.
- A lightweight, foam padded harness system provides comfort, fit and cushioning with single or double strap options for easy on and off.
- The ergonomic design optimizes weight distribution for balance, and minimizes back strain and fatigue for golfers who prefer to carry their bag.
- A new lightweight EVA base, consisting of closed cell foam with a uniform structure, reduces weight and is resistant to weather and absorption.
- A new Active Recoil Stand System reduces weight and allows for easy activation.
- The high-strength-to-weight plastic molded top is 7.5” in diameter with athree-way divider for maximum usable club space and accessible club management and protection. Three new integrated handles provide added maneuverability.
- Performance-grade, lightweight aluminum legs provide strength and durability.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY: The new 4UP StaDry golf bag ($245 MSRP) is available in golf shops beginning this March. The bag is offered in four color combinations, including black/red, charcoal/orange, charcoal/lime and navy/blue.