HONMA GOLF MEDALS IN THE 2017 HOT LIST
HARBOR CITY, CA –HONMA GOLF U.S.,LTD., a global leader in golf equipment craftsmanship and innovation, is extremely pleased to announce that Golf Digest has awarded HONMA’s new TOUR WORLD TW737 Series with three Silver medals in the 2017 HOT LIST.
Silver Medal Winners:
HONMA TOUR WORLD TW737 Fairway Wood
HONMA TOUR WORLD TW737 Fairway Wood – Compact Model
HONMA TOUR WORLD TW737P Irons
“We’re extremely proud of the fact that our TOUR WORLD TW737 Series earned Silver medals in our very first entry into Golf Digest’s HOT LIST,” said Adam Sheldon, General Manager of HONMA Golf -U.S.A.“We’ve been making great strides to grow HONMA’s presence here in the U.S., and more great things are on the horizon. The fact that HONMA Golf is such a new brand here in the U.S., coupled with this being our first endeavor in the HOT LIST, makes the accomplishment of being featured and medaling in such an exclusive issue of Golf Digest even more rewarding for our team.”
For more information on HONMA GOLFand their products, please visit: www.HONMAGOLFUSA.com
Sergio Garcia Goes Wire-to-Wire to Win Omega Dubai Desert Classic, Elevates into Top Ten of OWGR
Garcia doMinates in the Desert Playing New M Metalwoods, P750 Irons, Milled Grind Wedges & TP5 Golf Ball as New 2017 M drivers collect their FOURTH consecutive global win
CARLSBAD, CA. (February 5, 2017) – Sergio Garcia claimed his 12th European Tour title as he completed a dominant wire-to-wire performance at the Omega Dubai Desert Classic. Playing a full bag of new 2017 TaylorMade equipment, including the new 2017 M2 Driver and TP5 golf ball, Garcia set the tone for the tournament with an opening 65 and never looked back. Garcia continued his momentum and finished strong with a bogey-free round 69 to get to -19, besting his nearest competitor by three shots.
What You Need To Know:
– This win marks Garcia’s 12th win on the European Tour and moves Garcia back into the top ten of the Official World Golf Ranking.
– Garcia’s win marks the 4th consecutive win for 2017 M drivers in 2017: Storm @ BMW SA Open, Swafford @ CareerBuilder Challenge, Rahm @ Farmers Insurance Open and Garcia @ Omega Dubai Desert Classic.
– Garcia plays the 2017 M2 Driver, 9.5* with the Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver 80 X.
– TaylorMade had 46% driver and 42% fairway wood counts at the tournament, both of which led all manufacturers by substantial margins.
– The 2017 M1 440 was the No.1 Driver model at Omega Dubai Desert Classic.
– Garcia claimed the second global victory for the new TP5 golf ball (Rahm / Farmers Insurance Open).
– Garcia also played the new P750 Tour Proto irons with Nippon Modus 130 X shafts throughout the set.
Tour Confidential: Are you concerned about Tiger Woods?
Tiger Woods fired a birdieless 77 in the first round of the Dubai Desert Classic, said his back wasn’t an issue, then withdrew less than 24 hours later, citing back spasms. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being he’s done), how concerned are you about Woods?
Alan Shipnuck, senior writer, Sports Illustrated (@AlanShipnuck): 10. How long can he keep doing this to himself?
Josh Sens, contributing writer, GOLF (@JoshSens): 10, though I wonder if the mental issues aren’t just as big of an obstacle as the back. Only Woods knows the depths of his confidence issues, but I can’t help wondering whether this isn’t the Seve warning coming true: once a golfer loses his nerve …
Read the rest of the article here.