Six models and 32 new eyewear selections designed specifically to help your game
MACEDON, N.Y. – Sungear, Callaway Golf’s new line of eyewear designed specifically for golf, was very well received at the 2016 PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, Fla. The golf giant unveiled six new models with 32 selections that are engineered specifically to help your golf game and show attendees were extremely pleased with what Callaway had to offer.
Typically golfers get to the putting green and remove their sunglasses to help them see and read the greens better because their sunglasses are too dark. With the technology in the Sungear line there is no need to do that, in fact the glasses are designed to brighten your view and enhance your vision of the greens.
“Contrary to conventional thinking, Callaway’s Sungear lenses actually let in more light [twice as much] than ordinary sunglasses,” said Travis Worth, Vice President of Business Development, IZZO Golf. “More light means better depth perception, which is especially helpful around the greens when reading putts and chips. More light means more glare, so to counter this effect we added a polarizing filter and then added a blue-green flash mirror to better manage confusing short wavelength light. To complete the line, we designed lightweight frames that maximize adjustability, comfort and protection while fully exploiting the benefits of Callaway’s technologically-advanced lenses.”
The Sungear line will provide the visual performance and protection you would expect, however; the company’s technology and designs were developed with these fundamental goals in mind … to maximize your ability to read greens, find the right line, make more putts and lower your scores.
The six new models are: Eagle, Falcon, Hawk, Kite, Peregrine and Raptor.
The Eagle represents a true hybrid golf sunglass with a metal front for stability and polyamide injection molded temples for a lightweight, comfortable fit. Equal parts of sport and style make the Eagle a great all around sunglass.
The Falcon is a rectangular metal frame sunglass that is classically styled to look great on and off the course. Lightweight and form fitting, the Falcon will have a strong appeal to many facial shapes.
The Hawk is a true classic! It combines an aviator shape with the only lenses designed specifically for golf. Look good and play better … perfect for both the hardworking businessperson and avid golfer.
The Kite answers a common question. “What sunglass looks great on me?” In addition to having the only polarized lenses designed for golf, the Kite makes sure you look good while your scores come down. Features an ultra-light and ultra-comfortable design.
Golf is not a contact sport, but the Peregrine brings everything you would want in a sports frame. Its ultra-light (less than 1 oz.), ultra-comfortable, and an instant classic in the large world of injection-molded sport frames.
The Raptor uses a wider temple to block more sun, and looks great while providing the most protection possible. The aggressive styling portrays a confident attitude that may push your golf buds to try a little harder just to keep up.
Sungear Features and Benefits:
• Designed specifically for the way golf is played
• Ultra-light Polyamide frames provide great protection and comfort
• Polarized lens block glare for more visual comfort
• Let in twice as much light for better depth perception & improved results when putting/chipping
• Provide 100 percent protection from UVA, UVB, UVC rays
• 8 Base lens configuration keep UV rays away from the eyes
• Adjustable temple tips for a more secure fit under all conditions
• Adjustable nose pads provide multiple fitting options
• Fit medium to large head sizes
• Lens Cloth, Carry Pouch, and Hard Case with hanging clip
Temecula, CA – February 9, 2016- H2 Golf Company announced today their new exclusive Harry Taylor Designed 305 Wedge Series is available for pre-orders from harrytaylorgolf.com
H2 Golf Company announces that its new Harry Taylor Designed Wedge series is now available for pre-order on harrytaylorgolf.com. H2 Golf introduced the wedges at the PGA Merchandise Show last month and they have been getting outstanding feedback from industry professionals. “I never thought that our direct-to-consumer concept would be so universally accepted by golf pro’s” states Taylor Herber, VP of Sales and Marketing for H2 Golf. “We brought them to Orlando looking for feedback — not only the look and feel of the club, but the Share the Love program we are running on it. We knew everybody would love the wedges themselves, but we were really blown away by the amount of excitement around our Share the Love program. Whether it is sharing the Harry Taylor Golf products with students, family members, or buddies at the 19th hole, everybody is excited for the opportunity to Share the Love and receive a $20 commission. Our program enables them to play a great wedge, carry no inventory, and make some extra money by doing what everyone in the industry loves to do: Share the Love of the game.”
H2 Golf will begin shipping wedges 3/1/2016. You can visit harrytaylorgolf.com to place your pre-order, and learn more about our Share the Love program. In order to receive special wholesale pricing, you can enter LoveWire in the promotion code box during checkout. If you have any questions or would like to speak to someone and learn more about Harry Taylor Golf, please contact Taylor Herber at the number listed below.
Exceptional value, weather and direct flights for major cities beckon golfers to the scenic Lowcountry
(HILTON HEAD, S.C.) – Hilton Head Golf Island (HHGI) – the International Association of Golf Tour Operators’ Golf Destination of the Year for North America for 2016 – unveils a wide selection of packages available this spring to suit any budget and golf group.
Featuring world-class courses, exceptional value, pleasant weather and direct flights from major cities, Hilton Head Island is one of the most accessible golf destinations on the East Coast. GOLF Magazine recently named it one of the “Top 10 Most Dreamed About U.S. Golf Destinations” in its inaugural “Golfers’ Choice Awards, and Golf Digest ranked it in seven of eight top categories for golf destinations.
Among the spring golf stay-and-play packages offered:
• The Inn & Club at Harbour Town Package – Perfect for couples, The Inn & Club at Harbour Town Golf Package begins at $375 (per person, per night) and features a stay at The Sea Pines Resort’s boutique hotel with daily breakfast for each guest. Overlooking famed Harbour Town Golf Links, the inn is the only Forbes Four-Star rated property on Hilton Head Island. Play on both Harbour Town and Heron Point is available. Afternoon replays on Heron Point (cart fee only) are offered subject to availability. Complimentary warm-up range balls, wireless Internet and use of The Sea Pines Fitness Center are included.
• The Heritage Golf Collection “Grand Slam” Golf Package – Starting at $175 per person per night (based on quad occupancy), the getaway includes four nights in villa accommodations and three rounds of golf at The Heritage Golf Collection courses (Port Royal, Shipyard, Palmetto Hall Plantation and Oyster Reef). Daily breakfast and lunch at the golf clubs are included, as are range balls and a Heritage Golf Collection VIP Discount Card. Valid through April 30, the Grand Slam includes all taxes and fees. Availability of accommodations and courses are subject to change, and some restrictions apply.
• Palmetto Dunes “Birdies and Beer Getaway” – Guests enjoy four days/three nights in a two-bedroom villa at the Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort, and three rounds of golf on the resort’s three championship courses: Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront, Arthur Hills and George Fazio. Starting at $180 per golfer/per night, the promotion features breakfast and beers via a resort gift card. Also offered: two hours of court time per day per villa at the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center, range balls, dining and pro shop discounts, and preferred rates and priority access to all resort activities and amenities.
“Spring is the peak season for golfers to visit Hilton Head Island to experience our world-class golf courses, stunning Lowcountry scenery and amazing culinary offerings,” says Cary Corbitt, President of the Lowcountry Golf Course Owners Association and Vice President of Sports and Operations at Sea Pines Resort. “Many resorts have made significant upgrades and improvements – totaling more than $200 million – to both their golf courses and accommodations to make everyone’s golf experience here truly memorable.”
JetBlue Airways is currently running special non-stop flights from Boston and New York City to Savannah / Hilton Head International Airport (SAV). Allegiant Air also flies non-stop into Savannah / Hilton Head from Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Baltimore, Pittsburgh and other cities. Fourteen other locales offer non-stop service to SAV including Chicago, Detroit, Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Philadelphia and Washington D.C.
For additional information about rates, restrictions and other package inclusions, or to receive a quote: hiltonheadgolfisland.com, 800.523.3373.