Plan a Great Coastal Getaway This Fall or Winter at the Sea Pines Resort
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SC – In an island destination that offers an abundance of outdoor, fresh air activities, The Sea Pines Resort is offering its best values of the season, during the most favorable weather of the year. The Sea Pines Resort’s Getaway Package wraps together great lodging and access to the many activities for which Hilton Head Island is famous.
The Getaway Package (available now through February 27, 2021) includes activities options from tennis to biking, golf for all ages, dinners, and food discounts, as well as a family portrait session on the beach.
Rates start as low as $158 per night for a minimum of four nights in a two-bedroom deluxe villa in the Plantation Club. The Getaway Package is valid for weekly or four-night minimum stays. The offer is blacked out during the Thanksgiving holiday week, November 20-27, 2020.
In addition to favorable room rates, the package includes:
- Dinner entrees for two (one time only; $60 value) at Fraser’s Tavern
- Lunch entrees for two (one time only; $30 value) at Fraser’s Tavern or Harbour Town Bakery & Café
- 10 percent discount on all other food at The Sea Pines Resort’s restaurants
- Complimentary golf at Heron Point for children 12 and younger with each paid adult round
- Preferred golf rates at The Sea Pines Resort’s championship golf courses, including Heron Point, Atlantic Dunes, and Harbour Town Golf Links, home of the RBC Heritage
- One complimentary family portrait session on the beach by Memory Lane Portraits and receive medium-sized digital files with every portrait purchased. (Minimum purchase required).
- Unlimited use of The Sea Pines Resort Fitness Center equipment
- Two hours of complimentary tennis per day at The Sea Pines Racquet Club
- Bicycles during entire stay for up to two adults
- 50% discount on H2O Sports boat rentals (available through November 19), private trimaran sailing charters, kayak tours, dolphin tours, Daufuskie Island shuttle, alligator and wildlife tours
- Wireless internet access in all accommodations
Visit Sea Pines Getaway Packages here:
Nippon Shaft Wins Again on Korn Ferry Tour
CARLSBAD, CA– A 29-year-old Australian on Sunday (Sept. 6) won the Korn Ferry Tour’s Lincoln Land Championship using Nippon Shaft N.S. PRO MODUS³ 125 s flex steel shafts in his irons.
It was the 17th victory for MODUS series this season; moreover, every MODUS model now has been in a champion’s bag this season, according to Nippon Shaft officials.
“Nippon Shaft congratulates the winner of the Lincoln Land Championship and is excited that the champion trusted our products to help him play his best,” said Hiro Fukuda, sales and marketing for Nippon Shaft.
The winner shot a 19-under total with rounds of 67-62-68-68—265 at Panther Creek Country Club in Springfield, Illinois to capture his first Korn Ferry Tour victory. He earned $108,000 and moved to No. 18 on the Korn Ferry Tour Points List.
This year marks the 10-year anniversary of the release of N.S.PRO MODUS³ Tour 120, the first in the MODUS³ series. With four models, MODUS³ shafts have been in the bags of more than 200 players on every major global tour and have been used in more than 200 tour victories worldwide.
Nippon Shaft products are available globally either as stock or custom shafts in many of the world’s top iron brands.
Visit Nippon Shaft here:
Heritage Bay Ups Its Game With $10 Million Dollar Enhancement Project
NAPLES, FL – Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club, a private community situated on 718 acres in North Naples has embarked on a $10 million dollar project to enhance the experience for its members when dining and enjoying fun in the sun.
The Club, opened in 2006, has always maintained a reputation for pristine conditions throughout the community and on its three 9-hole Lewis/Azinger-designed courses which have received consistent praise from the USGA. With the completion of its enhancements in 2020, the Club will up its game off the course as well.
Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club partnered with Humphrey Rosel Architects, a local Naples firm specializing in the creations of designs both functional and emotionally inspiring. Their focus was to update and enhance the clubhouse pool complex and dining areas with the following renovations:
- Enlarge the existing resort-style pool, adding a waterfall feature, a beach entry feature and more deck seating.
- Expand the pool café to satisfy the members’ desire for more outdoor casual dining.
- Provide updated and expanded kitchen facilities to offer more menu options to members and accommodate the Club’s robust social calendar and wedding business.
- Create an indoor/outdoor bar with expanded seating in the clubhouse Grille Room.
- Update and expand the Grille Room and equip with new designer furnishings and décor.
Beyond relaxing poolside and enjoying both indoor and outdoor casual dining, members at Heritage Bay have a wide variety of options to stay active and enjoy life within the confines of this private community. In addition to the golf courses, the Club features a tennis and pickleball center, three new competition quality bocce ball courts, a state-of-the-art wellness center, six pools, billiards and more social activities than there are hours in which to participate.
“One of the main draws at Heritage Bay is 27 holes of golf with conditions that are some of the best in the Florida,” stated Michel Anderson, president of Heritage Bay’s Board of Directors. “When you add the host of amenities and our greatest asset, which is the warm, welcoming and inclusive nature of our membership, it’s easy to understand why our Club is the heartbeat of our community.”
The $10 million dollar enhancement project at Heritage Bay, scheduled for completion in December 2020, is a sure sign that Heritage Bay has upped its game for existing members and for those seeking a private, gated country club lifestyle. No doubt competitors in Naples will take notice.
Visit Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club here:
Latest posts by Michael Feland (see all)
- Golf News – June 7, 2023 - June 7, 2023
- Golf News – June 2, 2023 - June 2, 2023
- Golf News – May 30, 2023 - May 30, 2023