Cobra Golf’s New, F-Max Superlite Irons Offer Moderate Swing Speed Players More Power And Better Launch
F-MAX Superlite Irons & Hybrids are COBRA’s Lightest, Easiest-to-Hit Ever
CARLSBAD, CA – COBRA Golf, a leader in golf club innovation and design, introduced today the lightest, easiest-to-hit irons and hybrids in company history. Building off the success of the original F-MAX irons which debuted in 2017, the 2018 F-MAX men’s and women’s Superlite irons and combo sets feature incredibly light-weight technologies and designs that provide more club speed, distance and easier launch than ever before.
The COBRA Golf F-MAX Superlite Irons take ultralight technology to the next level. The re-engineered clubhead is 4-grams lighter, and maintains the same high MOI, delivering optimized forgiveness and stability. A 5-gram lighter shaft and a 7-gram lighter grip design, results in 16 grams in weight-savings ensuring the fastest club and ball speed possible for golfers with moderate swing speeds. Continuing the weight minimization theme, COBRA’s new Superlite shafts offer for the perfect blend of speed, distance and launch. The F-MAX Superlite Irons also feature an extremely comfortable, Midsize LAMKIN REL 360 grip (the women’s irons feature a standard men’s size grip) that is engineered using a softer, 7 grams lighter, rubber compound, delivering a lighter swing weight and improved comfort on longer approach shots. Complementing its lightest shaft and grip offering ever, COBRA Golf has designed F-MAX Superlite Irons with the following industry-leading super game improvement technologies:
- Optimized Center of Gravity – Progressive hosel lengths strategically position the CG (Center of Gravity) in each iron to produce the desired launch and trajectory. Shorter hosels in the long irons lower the CG to promote higher launch and distance, while taller hosels in the short iron wedges raise the CG to promote lower, controlled trajectories.
- Progressive Offset Design – gradually increases from minimal offset in the wedges and short irons that require more precision to maximum offset in the long irons where increased launch & right to left draw bias.
- Low CG/High MOI Design – Weight is positioned in the low heel and low toe areas to increase forgiveness and stability on off-center hits for straighter, more accurate approach shots.
- Low Profile with Deep Undercut Design – A low profile shape paired with a deep undercut cavity design work in unison to get the ball airborne quicker, increase ball speeds and create easy launch to optimize carry and overall distance.
- Greater Lofts – Greater iron lofts maximize flight trajectory, resulting in increased carry distances, and improved stopping power into greens.
- Premium Chrome Finish – a nickel, two-tone chrome plating provides beautiful aesthetics and increased durability for great looking, longer lasting irons.
- Specialty Wedge Design – A specialty wedge design in the GW and SW provides added versatility and shot control around the greens.
Visit COBRA Golf here:
Callaway Footwear Introduces Skyline Golf Shoe
AMESBURY, MA – Callaway footwear is expanding its spikeless offerings with the addition of the new Skyline golf shoe. This contemporary classic design is fused with the new Callaway POWERdrive™ Platform for total comfort and performance.The Skyline golf shoe will be in the golf shops in early October and like all Callaway footwear, it will be ready to wear right out of the box.
Callaway’s new Skyline golf shoe offers a very clean, contemporary styling with its roots being grounded in technical performance. The foundation of the shoe is built on Callaway’s new POWERdrive™ platform. This platform features a Duo-Max™ midsole, that offers a soft and comfortable top layer of EVA foam, surrounded by a more supportive bottom layer of foam, resulting in optimal support and stability. The FusionLite™ TPU spikeless outsole is built for maximum stability and traction.
The outsole includes strategic cutouts to allow the shoe to flex and move with the foot throughout the swing. Inside the shoe is the POWERdrive insole. The POWERdrive insole comforts the foot with soft, molded EVA, but also features additional heel and arch support. The upper is made of full-grain leather with Opti-dri™ waterproof protection. The Skyline is backed by a two-year waterproof warranty.
Visit Callaway Apparel here: