Callaway Introduces Mack Daddy 4 Tactical Wedges
A Tactical Package To Dial In Your Wedge Performance
CARLSBAD, CA – Mack Daddy 4 Tactical sets the standard for wedge performance by combining innovative technologies with premium components. It’s the finest collaboration yet between industry legend Roger Cleveland and Callaway R&D, with heavy influence from Tour pro input.
New Groove-in-Groove Technology for More Spin
Callaway’s proprietary Groove-In-Groove Technology combines a unique suite of features to provide more shot-stopping spin. The main grooves are saw-cut and horizontal milled to precise tolerances. The lower lofted wedges (50° and 52°) feature a 20D groove for consistent spin on fuller shots, while the higher lofted wedges (54° and above) feature an aggressive 5D groove for maximum control out of the rough and around the green. The 16-groove configuration includes our extra “Nip-It” groove near the leading edge for added control, especially on short shots.
The Micro-Positive surface roughness, milled into the flat parts of the face, features three raised micro-ridges, extending the length of the hitting area, with micro-grooves between the ridges that help grab the ball’s cover to increase spin significantly on a variety of shots. This combination of grooves plus micro-grooves provides 84 different contact points to grab the cover.
The Mack Daddy 4 Tactical is the most rigorously tested and Tour-validated wedge we’ve ever offered. Roger Cleveland’s tireless work on Tour refining shapes, soles, grinds and camber led to a more compact shape, straighter leading edge, tighter leading-edge radius and slightly more offset, compared to MD3 wedges. With the tight radius, it’s easy to make clean contact on tight lies for maximum spin and control.
Versatile Grind Options
MD4 wedges are available in our S and X grind options, both with generous camber from heel to toe for smooth turf interaction and solid feel.
Uniquely Satisfying Feel
Wedge feel is the product of several variables: CG location, sole, head material, finish, shaft and grip. We’ve carefully considered all of those elements, including the soft 8620 carbon steel head with the raw tactical finish. Our system of four weight ports and milled aluminum medallions allows us to position the head’s CG progressively upward as loft increases for solid feel on every shot. The shaft and premium grip further enhance feel.
New Aggressive Look
Mack Daddy 4 Tactical is visually striking and delivers a distinct and aggressive look that starts with a new raw PVD Finish. The PVD finish stands out on its own, and it accentuates the Black PVD face and black medallions. The Black Temper Tour Issue 115 shafts with tactical labels and Tactical Lamkin UTX grips with green end caps complete the premium design.
Mack Daddy 4 Tactical Proceeds For The Military
To honor our armed forces, a portion of the proceeds for Mack Daddy 4 Tactical will be donated to the Birdies for the Brave Foundation, a national military outreach initiative.
Visit Callaway Golf here:
New F-Max Superlite Driver & Fairways Provide Maximum Speed & Distance to Players with Moderate Swing Speeds
NEW F-MAX Superlite Driver and Fairway Woods Help Golfers Experience The ‘Speed of Lite’
CARLSBAD, CA – COBRA Golf, a leader in golf club innovation and design, introduced today its lightest, easiest to hit collection of drivers and fairways ever. Building off the success of the original F-MAX family, first introduced in 2017, the new F-MAX men’s and women’s Superlite Drivers and Fairway are significantly lighter overall, providing more club speed, distance and easier launch than ever before.
The COBRA Golf F-MAX Superlite Drivers are re-engineered with a 6-gram lighter clubhead, while maintaining an MOI of greater than 5,000, delivering COBRA’s lightest driver head weight without sacrificing stability and forgiveness. Additionally, a 5-gram lighter shaft, and a 7-gram lighter grip design yield 18 grams in weight-savings, bringing the total overall weight to 287 grams. These lightweight technologies and designs are combined to ensure the fastest club and ball speed performance for moderate swing speeds. The men’s F-MAX Superlite Drivers feature a Midsize LAMKIN REL 360 grip that is engineered using a lighter, softer rubber compound for a lighter swing weight and improved comfort and feel. Accentuating the weight minimization theme, COBRA’s new Superlite shafts offer the perfect blend of distance, speed and launch. A lighter profile allows for a faster and more balanced swing transition for golfers with smoother tempos. Offered in both offset and straight neck hosel designs, COBRA Golf has created its F-MAX Superlite Drivers with the following industry-leading super game improvement technologies:
- Oversized Clubhead Shape – An oversized address profile increases forgiveness by reducing twisting of the clubface on miss-hits, for more consistent, accurate drives.
- Forged Titanium E9™ Face Insert – A thin forged 6-4 Titanium face insert is designed with E9 Technology, a variable thickness face structure that enhances ball speed and distance on centered and off centered hits.
- Crown Alignment Feature – A subtle crown alignment design assists players with a square set up at address without being a visual distraction.
- Back/Heel CG Weighting – An internal weight pad strategically positions weight low, back and towards the heel to deliver higher launching trajectories and straighter ball flights.
- Hosel Options – F-MAX Superlite Driver is offered in player’s choice of an offset hosel that promotes a draw-biased ball flight, or in the straight-neck design for golfers preferring a more traditional look at address.
COBRA’s new F-MAX Superlight Fairways boast the same innovative, weight-saving considerations and game-enhancing benefits as the driver, but feature a low profile, shallow face design using high-strength forged 455 stainless steel to enhance ball speed and launch across the face from a variety of turf conditions.
Visit Cobra Golf here:
Callaway® Apparel Launches Fall 2018 Weather Series #ExtendYourSeason
MIAMI, FL – Callaway® Apparel announces the launch of the 2018 Fall Weather Series – a revolutionary collection that is expertly designed to help you dominate in all playing conditions.
The Callaway® 2018 Fall Weather Series is a stylish and performance-driven collection for men and women. With a wide variety of products built for a vast array of conditions and climates, this collection provides the ultimate in performance and versatility for the serious golfer to help them enjoy the game – and extend their season.
2018 Fall Weather Series selected products include:
- Dual Action ¼ Zip Pullover & Vest – Heathered fleece sweaters and vests, made with an insulated thermal fabric that provides impressive warmth. The outer fabric features water repellency to keep light precipitation from soaking through to the fleece lining. UV Block UPF 50 helps prevent the sun’s harmful UV rays from reaching your skin.
- Full-Zip Puffer Jacket & Vest – Made with insulated thermal fabric, these pieces offer a lightweight finish that always keeps you warm. The all-new SWING-TECH™ designed side and shoulder panels bring an enhanced range of motion, allowing you to move more freely throughout your swing.
- Waterproof Seam-Sealed Jacket: This full-zip waterproof jacket, with breathable 3-layer membranes, and all-new SWING-TECH™ mechanical stretch fabric provides the ultimate protection from the elements. Fully seam-sealed construction with splash proof zippers and adjustable storm cuffs keep you dry in all conditions.
- Waterproof Trousers: 3-layer waterproof membrane provides a breathable feel while keeping you completely dry. With adjustable snaps, drawstrings and toggle hems on the pant cuff, these rain pants allow for the perfect fit. Splash-proof zippers on waterproof hidden cargo and scorecard pockets help protect valuables from the elements.
- Women’s Quilted Thermore Jacket: Fully lined and insulated with Thermore© thermal fabric, this jacket is created with the highest-quality insulation providing consistent warmth throughout the garment. All-new SWING-TECH™ construction enhances your range of motion while engineered lines create a sporty, yet sophisticated feminine look.
Visit Callaway Apparel here: