ECCO® GOLF Unveils Autumn / Winter 2021 Collection
LONDONDERRY, NH – ECCO – A leading manufacturer of innovative footwear – announces the introduction of the Autumn / Winter 2021 collection featuring the new ECCO GOLF CORE, alongside fresh design elements and colorways of current styles.
Available in three color options, GOLF CORE delivers a clean and contemporary aesthetic with a striking sneaker-style look and modern loop lacing. For outstanding grip and stability, the shoe features E-DTS™ TWIST, the next generation of the award-winning ECCO DYNAMIC TRACTION SYSTEM™ outsole. This new outsole has traction bars which have been enlarged and rotated for durability and multi-directional traction.
Additional updates include:
- MEN’S BIOM® H4 – The new BOA® option comes in Black or White colorways for men, complementing the Black, White, Silver Grey and White/Concrete colorways available in the laced version of the shoe.
- WOMENS BIOM® H4 – is available in three new colorways for Autumn / Winter 2021, with Ombre in the laced option, and Black or White/Silver Grey in the BOA® Fit System. The design also comes in White, Limestone, and White/Silver Grey laced options.
- BIOM® G3 – is available in Black or White laced colorway options for men, as well as Black, White or Dark Shadow colorways with the BOA® FIT SYSTEM. Women can also opt for the existing White laced colourway that completes the Autumn/Winter 2021 collection.
- GOLF TRAY – is available in the brand-new Magnet colorway for Autumn/Winter 2021.
- S-THREE – is available in the additional colorway options of Night Sky, White/Limepunch, and Black for men, and Night Sky, Silver Grey/Dahlia, or White/Silver Pink for women
- MEN’S BIOM® COOL PRO – is available in the laced colorway choices of Concrete, Ombre, or White/Scarlet, or the BOA® options of Dark Shadow or White.
All ECCO GOLF shoes are crafted at company-owned factories that utilize FLUIDFORM™ technology to bond the upper and outsole unit, creating a one-piece shoe without the use of glue or stitching. Benefits include flexibility, durability and a lightweight construction.
ECCO GOLF shoes are worn in competition around the world by Henrik Stenson, Thomas Bjørn, Fred Couples, Erik van Rooyen, Doc Redman, Lydia Ko, Minjee Lee and Caroline Masson, among others.
Visit ECCO Golf HERE
PING Introduces Virtual Golf-Ball-Fitting Tool
PHOENIX, AZ – Continuing its journey to help golfers improve through custom fitting, PING today introduced a virtual ball-fitting experience based on a golfer’s launch conditions and performance preferences. Known as Ballnamic™, the website offers unbiased golf ball brand and model recommendations for golfers of every skill level. The software is powered by PING’s proprietary ball-specific flight models and algorithms developed by its engineers and data scientists. More than 40 ball models are housed inside the app, which is periodically updated to seek to ensure the current designs are considered.
The ball-fitting tool is available direct to consumers for a $39 fee at ballfitting.com and generates a detailed fitting report contrasting the top five best-matched balls. Custom-fitting facilities can license the application through PING and offer it as a service to their customers. Ballnamic is available only in the United States.
Testing conducted at the PING Proving Grounds has generated anticipated performance characteristics of golf balls. Utilizing the PING Man swing robot, doppler radar and carefully monitored weather conditions, PING’s researchers have measured ball performance across a comprehensive span of driver, iron, and wedge shots – in both wet and dry conditions. The results generated data approximating how golf balls perform across a range of speeds and lofts; a low-spin ball on drivers can generate high spin around the green and vice versa.
Once logged into the site, golfers create a profile by completing a questionnaire that guides them to think about aspects of ball performance just like a Tour player. Golfers enter performance preferences for their long game, irons, wedges, short game, and putter. Even without access to a launch monitor, Ballnamic employs a user’s estimated launch conditions based upon a user’s data such as their driver and 7-iron flight. For golfers who have been on a launch monitor recently, they can enter their exact ball speed, launch angle, and spin rate for even more personalized results. Employing the player’s data inputs, Ballnamic recommends the top five balls identified based upon a calculated Overall Match Score, factoring in the ball’s projected initial launch conditions and aerodynamic properties with the intent of closely matching the golfer’s profile.
Users can view approximated ball-flight comparisons for both calm (zero wind) and windy conditions, which are estimated from their trajectory and geographic location, using the Explore feature. Once finished, users can share their top-matched ball through Twitter and Facebook.
Visit Ballnamic HERE