TRUE linkswear Releases Small-Batch Dead Golfer Collection
TACOMA, WA – TRUE linkswear (TRUE), purveyor of ultra-comfortable, modern golf footwear, has debuted its 2023 Dead Golfer collection featuring one of the rising brand’s most popular icons.
TRUE’s signature Dead Golfer logo is featured on two of its most popular shoe styles, t-shirts, hats, hoodies and even a limited run of 100 sets of custom irons, amongst other limited release items. The inaugural collection sets a new precedent for TRUE limited edition capsules.
“The Dead Golfer collection is gear we’ve always dreamed of making,” TRUE linkswear CEO Jason Moore said. “The Dead Golfer icon is not only our favorite logo to wear, but it has quickly become a bedrock of our brand that resonates with many people. We wanted to showcase it on distinctive, innovative and limited products for those that love to collect and wear gear that demonstrates our shared, undying, love for the sport.”
Here are some of the headliners for TRUE’s limited run Dead Golfer collection:
- TRUE LUX Hybrid: Quickly becoming TRUE’s most popular style, this high-performance golf shoe blends modern and heritage design and the limited-edition colorway is embellished with Dead Golfer aesthetic. The LUX Hybrid is worn on TOUR thanks to its innovative features including the Achilles heel pad, a TPU stabilizer, 2-year Waterproof Bootie and a high-retention elastic heel lock system for an elevated fit and feel.
- All Day Knit 3: TRUE’s most popular athleisure shoe gets a Dead Golfer, black on black iteration. With a one-piece sock-fit knit upper that’s ultra-breathable, lightweight, and durable, this release features TRUE’s most comfortable midsole to date, known as the “AD V2 Sole,” and a versatile all-terrain ready mountaineering inspired tread.
- Dead Golfer Hats: TRUE offers a selection of Dead Golfer hats with new embellishment including a chenille letterman’s style patch and iridescent dead golfer logo on the TRUE LUX Tech Dad Cinchback, the Ripstop Rope Snapback, and 5-Panel Snapback lids. Each hat provides a distinct look, and premium caliber detailing that that showcase TRUE’s signature take on headwear.
- Dead Golfer Apparel: Choose from a range of limited-edition Dead Golfer tops including tees, hoodies, and more – designed to wear on or off the course.
Visit TRUE linkswear HERE
Club Champion Introduces PAR Program For Loyal Customers
WILLOWBROOK, IL – Club Champion is upping their rewards game: The world’s top custom club fitter is revamping their rewards program to include even more perks for their loyal customers. Benefits like free club fittings, TrackMan practice time, discounts on golf balls, free club customization, and more are now part of the P.A.R. (perks and rewards) Program.
“The core goal at Club Champion is to create happy golfers who play better golf,” said Nick Sherburne, founder of Club Champion. “This updated program is our way of rewarding those golfers for trusting us with their game.”
Alongside those benefits listed above, P.A.R. members will also have access to discounted SST PUREing services, free grip installation, and exclusive partner offers and giveaways. Program qualification begins when $1,500 or more in Club Champion purchases have been made; that amount can be reached cumulatively so long as purchases are made within a calendar year.
The program was designed specifically to add value to an already immersive experience. The club fitter has over 65,000 hittable head and shaft combinations in stores for customers to demo, as well as industry-leading technology and the most highly trained fitters in the market. The fitting experience at Club Champion is modeled after Tour-level fittings and involves no brand bias. The structure works: studies show that their custom-fit golfers see an average gain of 22 yards off the tee and drop multiple strokes per round. All of this already sets Club Champion apart from the crowd and this new P.A.R. Program adds even more value to the best fitting on the market.
Customers are automatically enrolled in the program once qualifying purchases are made, and Club Champion is grandfathering current members of their existing Member Rewards into the new program with a fresh roster of benefits.
Visit Club Champion HERE
Cobra Golf’s Lightweight Air-X Irons and Hybrids Are Longer and More Forgiving Than Ever
CARLSBAD, CA – COBRA Golf, a leader in golf club innovation and design, today released the all-new version of the AIR-X franchise, their lightest hybrids and irons to date. The new AIR-X Models, made for both men and women, allow for easier speed creation and launch to improve performance for players with average to moderate swing speeds.
The COBRA AIR-X Irons are designed to take lightweight, super game improvement performance to new heights. Featuring improved H.O.T. Face technology, a new Speed Channel, and an updated profile, the new irons provide faster ball speeds, higher launch, and more carry distance than the previous AIR-X design.
The new 2024 AIR-X Irons feature the following game improving technologies:
- H.O.T. Face Technology – A new thickness pattern that is 15% thinner in the center and around the perimeter is designed with A.I. technology to create optimal ball speed and improved spin efficiency across the entire clubface.
- Progressive Low-Profile Design – Lower blade height on long and mid irons lowers the CG location and encourages easier launch and higher trajectory shots. Blade heights progress from lowest in the 4i to highest in the PW for more boring short iron shots and increased accuracy on approaches.
- Cavity Back Construction with New Speed Channel – A deep cavity back design and new speed channel create increased flexion low on the face (where most recreational players make contact), a higher launch, and increased overall distance.
- Offset Design – 10% more offset increases dynamic launch for higher ball flight and a steeper angle of descent into greens while also making it easier to square the club at impact for straighter shots.
- Premium Multi-Material Construction – An Aluminum and TPU Medallion work to damp vibrations which yields a softer feel and improved sound at impact.
The Cobra AIR-X Irons are available in a variety of set options. See below for each option and pricing.
- Men’s AIR-X Irons ($699 steel; $799 graphite) – 7-piece, stock 5-PW, GW iron set features an ULTRALITE steel shaft ($699); the 7-piece stock graphite combo set (4H, 5H, 6-PW in regular flex and 5H, 6H, 7-PW, GW in lite flex) features an ULTRALITE graphite shaft; both available in right-hand and left-hand versions in sleek Chrome/Red colorway. Men’s graphite iron sets are available in custom only for $799.
- Women’s AIR-X Graphite Combo Set ($799) – A 7-piece set features an ULTRALITE graphite shaft and includes two hybrids and five irons (5H, 6H, 7-PW, SW); available in both right-hand and left-hand versions in a striking Chrome/Cool Blue colorway.
The men’s and women’s AIR-X Hybrids featured in the combo sets are also available to purchase as stand-alone options. The AIR-X Hybrids feature similar technologies as AIR-X drivers and fairways with a lightweight construction and low-profile design along with:
- Forged H.O.T. Face Insert – A thinner face design with the H.O.T. Face Insert allows for more speed and consistency across the face.
- Back/Heel Weighting – A back and heel weighting help to improve draw bias and deliver straighter shots, easier launch, and higher trajectory shots.
- Offset Hosel Design – Allows the club to square at impact more easily for straighter shots and improved launch conditions.
The Men’s AIR-X Hybrids ($199) are available in 3H (19°), 4H (21°), 5H (24°), 6H (27°) and 7H (30°) (RH only). The Women’s AIR-X Hybrids ($199) are available in 4H (21°), 5H (24°), 6H (27°) and 7H (30°) (RH only) in ladies flex.
COBRA’s AIR-X clubs are also available in a complete set that comes standard with a premium cart bag, featuring a 14-way top with 4 full length dividers:
- AIR-X Men’s 12-piece Complete Set ($1,499) – The set includes the choice of lite flex, featuring an 11.5° driver, or a regular flex set featuring a 10.5° driver. The standard complete set comes with a Driver, 3W, 4H, 5H, 6i-PW, SW and a COBRA blade putter. Available in right hand only in a Revolver Grey/Red colorway.
- AIR-X Women’s 12-piece Complete Set ($1,499) – Comes standard with a premium cart bag, 15° Driver, 3W, 5W, 5H, 6i-PW, SW and a COBRA mallet putter. Available in right-hand only in a Black/Cool Blue colorway.
AIR-X Complete individual clubs and complete sets will be available beginning October 6 at retail and starting on October 3 on cobragolf.com.
Visit COBRA Golf HERE