Club Champion Club Fittings, The Perfect Gift For The Golfer Who Has Everything
WILLOWBROOK, IL – No need for a gift receipt this year — a golf club fitting from Club Champion will stand out as a memorable gift for your favorite golfer. With over 35,000 hittable club head and shaft combinations, Club Champion offers everything a golfer could want at their more than 70 locations nationwide.
The country’s #1 premium club fitter, builder and retailer is offering a rare discount this holiday season — get up to 50% off custom club fittings starting 11/4/2019. Fittings range from individual clubs up to full bag experiences, so there’s an option for every part of a golfer’s game.
Club Champion’s unique approach is brand agnostic; they focus on the golfer and not the manufacturer. This tactic allows them to give each customer a unique and informative experience that renders real results on the course. Speaking of results, a Golf Digest study found that eight out of nine Club Champion custom-fit golfers lowered their scores by as much as six strokes per round and added an average of 21 yards off the tee. A custom fitting is the gift that keeps on giving.
Using cutting-edge technology, Club Champion master fitters are able to analyze a golfer’s swing and match them to clubs that maximize their strengths. If the golfer in your life is serious about the sport, this game-changing experience will give them insight into their own swing mechanics and enhance their experience on the course.
The brand’s holiday promotion begins 11/4/2019, with discounts up to 50% off. If you’re purchasing a fitting as a gift, Club Champion gift cards are the perfect way to give a custom fitting without having to book the fitting yourself. Note: the fitting must be booked and completed by 1/31/2020 to be eligible for the discount.
Discounted Winter Promotion Fitting Prices:
- Full bag fitting – $175 (regularly $350 — 50% off)
- Long game fitting – $134 (regularly $200 — 33% off)
- Driver or iron fitting – $99 (regularly $150 — 33% off)
- Fairway wood/Hybrid fitting – $66 (regularly $100 — 33% off)]
- Putter fitting – $66 (regularly $100 — 33% off)
- Wedge fitting – $53 (regularly $80 — 33% off)
Visit Club Champion here:
New COBRA’s F-MAX AIRSPEED Clubs Are Designed for Players with Moderate Swing Speeds
CARLSBAD, CA – COBRA Golf, a leader in golf club innovation and design, introduced today its newest iteration of its popular F-MAX franchise, offering the company’s lightest, easiest to hit collection of clubs ever. Continuing its focus on weight-savings and forgiveness, COBRA’s new F-MAX AIRSPEED men’s and women’s Drivers and Fairways deliver a new level of lightweight performance, maximizing clubhead speed, distance and forgiveness for players with moderate swing speeds.
The COBRA Golf F-MAX AIRSPEED line is anchored by new and improved Drivers that have been re-engineered with new weight saving technologies. A new Carbon Fiber Crown replaces titanium to save 10-grams of discretionary weight that can be re-distributed low and back in the clubhead to maintain a MOI of 5,000, delivering a clubhead that is 2 grams lighter without sacrificing stability and forgiveness. Additionally, a 5-gram lighter AIRSPEED shaft, and 6-gram lighter, 41g Lamkin midsize grip design yields 11 grams in weight-savings, bringing the total overall weight to an unbelievably light 285 grams – 13 grams lighter than its predecessor. In addition, the F-MAX AIRSPEED Drivers utilize a new PWR Ridge design on the Carbon Fiber Crown to assist with alignment and improved aerodynamics. Straighter, more slice resistant shots, are made easier with internal, back/heel weighting and offset hosel design that delivers higher trajectories. For players who prefer a traditional, square setup at address, the F-MAX AIRPEED Drivers are also available in a straight neck model.
COBRA’s new F-MAX AIRSPEED Fairways employ similar weight-saving innovations as the driver, such as a new lightweight Carbon Crown, and a 5-gram lighter AIRSPEED shaft design. Additionally, a low profile, shallow face design lowers the CG for higher launch while back/heel weighting creates draw bias to help create draw bias trajectory.
COBRA’s F-MAX AIRSPEED clubs are also available in a complete set, an all-in-one package designed for beginning to intermediate golfers that are seeking the perfect, easy to hit set that offers maximum distance and forgiveness. The set comes standard with a premium cart bag, featuring a 14-way top, 9 zippered compartments, a velour-lined valuables pocket, an insulated beverage cooler, and a shoulder strap featuring COOLFlow EVA foam for maximum comfort.
The COBRA Golf F-MAX AIRSPEED irons take lightweight technology and super game improvement performance to a new level. A lighter AIRSPEED shaft yields 5 grams in weight-savings over previous models, while a lightweight midsize grip improves feel and control, making these irons easier to hit than ever before for players with moderate swing speeds. Players will enjoy maximum forgiveness and effortless distance through a combination of a deep undercut cavity, low profile shape and greater lofts throughout the set. The new F-MAX AIRSPEED irons feature the following stroke-saving features:
- Strategic Weighting – Weight low and wide increases stability and forgiveness on off-center hits, while heel-biased weighting provides draw trajectory for increased accuracy and directional control.
- Progressive Hosel Design – Shorter hosels in the long irons deliver lower CG for higher launch and gradually increase in length through the mid-irons and wedges, delivering a higher CG for increased control and flatter trajectories in the scoring clubs.
- Progressive Offset Design –The long irons feature more offset to increase accuracy and forgiveness, while the short irons and wedges feature progressively less offset for maximum control and precision around the green.
- Low Profile with Deep Undercut Design – A low profile shape with a deep undercut cavity results in higher launch, increased ball speeds and maximum carry distance.
- Greater Lofts – Greater iron lofts maximize flight trajectory for moderate swing speeds, resulting in increased carry distances, and steeper decent angles for improved stopping power into greens.
- Premium Chrome Finish – a nickel, two-tone chrome plating provides beautiful aesthetics and increased durability for great looking, longer lasting irons.
The men’s and women’s F-MAX AIRSPEED Hybrids featured in the combo sets are also available to purchase as stand-alone options. The F-MAX AIRSPEED Hybrids utilize COBRA’s lightest clubhead, grip and shaft designs in addition to the following game-enhancing technologies:
- Back/Heel CG Weighting – An internal weight pad strategically positions weight low, back and towards the heel to deliver straighter trajectories.
- Offset Hosel Design – An offset hosel design helps to square the face quicker at impact to increase launch and improve accuracy.
Visit COBRA Golf here:
Cobra Golf Increases Tour Presence, Signing Major Champion and Five-Time PGA Tour Winner Jason Dufner
CARLSBAD, CA – COBRA Golf, a leader in golf club innovation, today announced the newest member to its tour team, five-time PGA TOUR winner and Major Champion, Jason Dufner. The brand signed Dufner to a multi-year partnership that will see the 2013 PGA Championship winner on the course with COBRA clubs and a COBRA bag beginning at this week’s Mayakoba Golf Classic.
“At COBRA our goal is to align with the best athletes and ambassadors who are not only talented golfers but are also engaging and authentic on and off the course. To that end, we are excited to officially announce Jason Dufner as the newest member of our team,” said Dan Ladd, Executive Vice President, General Manager of COBRA PUMA Golf. “In addition to his unique personality, Dufner is known for his impressive ball-striking ability, as well as being one of the most sophisticated, technically-savvy pros out there when it comes to choosing what’s in his bag, and we’re honored that someone as discerning as he is, has chosen our equipment as he looks towards the next stage of an already impressive career.”
Dufner has been playing with the KING F9 SPEEDBACK driver for most of 2019 and recently worked into COBRA irons and wedges as well.
What’s in Dufner’s bag currently:
- Driver: COBRA KING F9 SPEEDBACK |10.5° black/yellow| LAGP OLYSS 6x shaft
- Irons: COBRA KING Forged CB (chrome) | 5-P | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue AMT S400 shaft
- Irons: KING driving iron 4i | LAGP Proto Rev A shaft
- Wedges: COBRA KING V Grind | 52°, 56° & 62° | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 shaft
Visit COBRA Golf here: