Bundle Features Ultra-premium Japanese Domestic Market Clubs, Stand Bag, and Travel Cover
COVINGTON, GA – Bridgestone Golf introduces the TOUR B ADF set, a bundled package designed to take the guesswork out of club buying for discerning players, by providing the most advanced and high-quality clubs from the Japanese domestic market, along with a Bridgestone Golf stand bag and custom Bag Boy T-10 Travel Case. Offered in limited quantities at launch, it is available online at www.bridgestonegolf.com.
The ADF moniker stands for Pinpoint Accuracy, Optimized Distance and Unmatched Feel, all attributes associated with the ultra-premium clubs that make up the set. Meticulously curated to provide first-class quality throughout the bag, without the stress and guesswork that traditionally accompanies equipment purchases, the TOUR B ADF set includes a driver, fairway wood, hybrid, two driving irons, forged cavity back irons and the popular TOUR B XW-1 wedges. The clubs were designed and developed in the Japanese market but brought to the U.S. following high demand from Bridgestone brand loyalists.
“Not only have we optimized the individual elements of ADF, but also the buying experience, as we’re making it as easy as possible for discerning golfers to select a full set of premium products at an unbeatable price,” says Zack Kupperbusch, Golf Club Marketing. “From world-class tires to superior golf balls, everything Bridgestone makes is engineered for performance and the ADF Set includes an array of our most acclaimed equipment in one convenient package.”
Additional details on the clubs include:
- XD5 Driver – The combination of the high launch, draw biased XD5 head with the higher launching HZRDUS Red shaft, results in one of the highest launching, fairway finding drivers available. This version of the XD5 has previously only existed in Asian markets but due to the popularity, it is now available in the US as part of the ADF Set.
- XDF 3 Wood – The club’s shallow-face encourages solid contact from the fairway and tee box while the high launch and low spin of the Project X HZRDUS Red shaft helps to put more yards between you and your playing partners. This version of the XDF has previously only existed in Asian markets but due to the popularity, it is now available in the US as part of the ADF Set.
- XDH 2 Hybrid – Optimized for increased ball velocities and higher launch angles this club offers tremendous workability. This version of the XDF has previously only existed in Asian markets but due to the popularity, it is now available in the US as part of the ADF Set. Shaft: KBS Graphite Hybrid (mid/high launch, mid spin).
- X-HI 3, 4 Driving Irons – A hollow body construction creates maximum distance from the tee and the wide sole design helps prevent digging to produce solid strikes from the fairway. Shaft: KBS Graphite Hybrid (mid/high launch, mid spin).
- X-CBP Irons 5-PW – High-quality 1020 forging and minimal offset provide a clean look at address. A wider sole encourages smooth turf interaction to increase forgiveness and the Black KBS $ Taper shaft promotes the workability needed to execute any shot.
- Black Oxide XW-1 Wedges (52, 56 degree) – Extremely versatile from any lie, this wedge offers exceptional spin, control and solid feel helping lead to shorter putts and lower scores. Shaft: Black KBS $ Taper (mid launch, low spin).
- The driver, fairway wood and hybrid are designed with a variety of innovative features, including Flex Action Speed Technology (FAST), which increases ball speed for maximum distance, even on off-center hits. Working in conjunction with F.A.S.T., are Power Ribs, promoting stability for increased ball speed and dampening vibration for excellent feel. The face of each TOUR B wood and hybrid uses the company’s Power Milling, which stabilizes the ball at impact to increase quality compression and reduce surface slipping or skidding.
All clubs are outfitted with the Golf Pride Multicompound Red / Platinum model and feature premium shafts in regular and stiff flexes, specific models noted above.
The lightweight stand bag is offered in black/red and is perfect for use while walking or riding. This stylish design includes a five-way divider top, five zippered pockets and hidden valuables pocket, water bottle pocket and outer tee and glove holder. The custom Bag Boy T-10 is built with a crush-resistant ABS top, premium in-line skate wheels, all-weather 600D polyester fabric body and StandGuard™ – an internal high-density foam padding to protect the stand bag mechanism while traveling.
Visit Bridgestone Golf here:
Jason Day Captures Wells Fargo Championship Powered by M3 Driver
It’s the 9th Global Win For TaylorMade’s M3 & M4 Drivers with Twist Face Technology
CARLSBAD, CA – Armed with full 14-club bag of TaylorMade metalwoods, irons, wedges, putter and TP5x Golf Ball, Day captures his second PGA TOUR title of the season and is projected to elevate to #7 in Overall World Golf Rankings.
Day plays a 9.5° M3 driver set two clicks lower with both weights in the center track. He switched from the 10.5° M3 he had been playing previously due to a desire for less spin. Day loves Twist Face Technology in the M3 because it minimizes the diving hooks he occasionally misses with on high-toe strikes. For the week, he averaged over 325 yards off the tee.
Day’s victory is his second PGA TOUR title this season (Farmers Insurance Open) and the 12th of his career. Since his last start at the Wells Fargo Championship in 2012, Day has won 10 times on the PGA TOUR.
Day recently made a switch into the P730 irons after spending a day with the Tour team in advance of the Masters. His speed is back where it was a few years ago, so the P750s were slightly over-spinning. Not only do they bring down the flight of his shots, he loves the look of the blades. Similar to his P750s, he has them equipped with his trusted True Temper Dynamic Gold X7 shafts.
Day has praised the performance of the TP5x golf ball since he first put it into play at the Tournament of Champions in Kapalua last year and has played it ever since. It’s the 6th win on the PGA TOUR this season for TP5(x), with Day joining Rose, Johnson, Rahm and McIlroy (in addition to his win at Farmers).
Using his trusted Spider Tour Red putter he himself made one of the most popular models on Tour and TaylorMade’s most sought-after putter in the lineup.
Day is ranked #1 in Strokes Gained Putting this season (+1.368) and has made 100% of all putts inside 5 feet and 93% of all putts inside 10 feet season-to-date.
Spider Tour putters were the #1 model in Charlotte, the 15th time this season they’ve led model count on Tour.
Visit TaylorMade Golf here:
Breakthrough Golf Technology Introduces the Stability Shaft for Putting
DALLAS, TX – For 50+ years, the putter shaft has not changed; historically it has been a simple steel pipe. Yet head designs for putters have evolved and gotten dramatically heavier. This has resulted in shafts that are not stable or strong enough to keep these heavier, advanced putter heads from oscillating, twisting and turning. In fact, the strongest part of the putter shaft is under the hands, where it does the least good; the weakest part is near the club head. Why would any golfer trust their putter to an inadequate steel shaft if they had a better option? After all, golfers use their putter almost twice as much as any other club.
Introducing the Stability Shaft from Breakthrough Golf Technology. Breakthrough Golf uses scientifically advanced multi-material design with geometries never before used in a putter shafts. The Stability shaft has a unique look and a more solid feel than a traditional steel putter shaft.
CEO, Barney Adams states, “When I first learned about the product I knew that it could be significant. It’s a step forward in golf equipment technology. What has been rewarding for me is that the Stability Shaft works better for amateurs. Pros are great putters and while the shaft does help them, it’s the inconsistency of the amateur that it corrects most”.
The performance of the shaft was exhaustively tested with hundreds of putters using state-of-the-art high-speed cameras, robots, SAM Putt Lab, Quintic Ball Roll software and Trackman4. The result was to re-invent the putter shaft from the ground up.
There are four parts of the Stability shaft that work in concert to greatly improve putting performance. BGT calls this ‘Advanced Materials Integration’™:
- Eight layers of high modulus carbon fiber specifically layered, wrapped and widened, with a no-taper design to greatly reduce torque.
- Through ‘Finite Element Analysis’ a lightweight 22g aluminum insert was developed and precisely located to reinforce flexural rigidity.
- A 7075-aluminum connector that helps to stiffen and reinforce. This versatility allows attachment to virtually any tip diameter of any putter, regardless of the bend profile.
- The stainless-steel tips have extremely consistent wall thicknesses for superior strength and are coated with a smoke PVD finish to add protection from corrosion and rusting.
Designed to improve any golfer’s game. The Stability Shaft delivers the face more square at impact for improved accuracy, solid feel and has a lower launch for a predictable roll, resulting in better distance control.
You’ll get a higher ‘Smash Factor’, hit the clubface more consistently and ultimately make more putts. It’s a perfect synergy of technology and materials to improve putting performance.
Visit Breakthrough Golf Technology here: