PUMA Golf Introduces The ‘Warning Pack’ Ahead Of The 2019 PGA Championship, Held At The Iconic Bethpage Black Course
CARLSBAD, CA – Few courses instill fear the way Bethpage State Park’s iconic Black Course does. As if negotiating the Par 70 7,426 yards of deep rough, never ending bunkers and lightning fast greens weren’t enough, many players feel nerves when they encounter “the Warning” sign before they ever set foot on the 1st tee. This year, in honor of the 2019 PGA Championship’s host site, COBRA PUMA GOLF is introducing a bold, limited edition “Warning Pack” comprised of headwear, footwear, headcover and a golf bag that will be available next week.
Inspired by the infamous sign cautioning players of the difficulty that lies ahead on the challenging Black Course, PUMA has used a jet black and bright fuchsia colorway to infuse warning icons and the word “warning” throughout a pair of IGNITE PROADAPT shoes, P Snapback Cap and a COBRA GOLF x VESSEL Limited Edition Tour stand bag. The “Warning Pack” will form the basis for Rickie Fowler’s PUMA scripts during the opening two rounds of the Major event.
The Warning Pack is priced as follows, and all items will be available starting today, at pumagolf.com and select retailers:
- P 110 Warning Snapback Cap – This LE P Snapback Cap is available in a grey and fuchsia colorway, featuring the word WARNING in a repeating pattern under the brim.
- IGNITE PROADAPT Warning Shoes – These Limited Edition IGNITE PROADAPT Shoes are available in a bold jet black and bright fuchsia colorway, with the warning icon infused throughout. The sockliner features a custom warning sign that reads “the IGNITE PROADAPT is an Extremely Advanced Golf Spike which we Recommend Only for Highly Skilled Golfers.”
- Warning COBRA Golf x Vessel Limited Edition Stand Bag – designed in the same black and bright fuchsia colorway, the custom COBRA x VESSEL Tour Stand Bag infuses the warning icon throughout along with COBRA branding.
- Warning COBRA Golf x CRU Headcover – COBRA Golf and CRU teamed up to create this unique Limited Edition headcover, featuring the warning icon seen throughout the Warning Pack, and the word warning emblazoned across the front, along with Rickie Fowler’s signature.
Visit COBRA PUMA Golf here:
Carr Golf Offers Dream 2019 Open Championship Travel Package
DUBLIN, IRELAND – Carr Golf – Ireland, England and Scotland’s premier provider of unforgettable golf and travel experiences – reveals a stunning dream getaway to the 148th Open Championship taking place July 18 – 21 at Northern Ireland’s famed Royal Portrush Golf Club.
As an Authorized Ticket Provider of the Royal and Ancient (R&A), Carr Golf has exclusive access to this year’s final major. Along with attending the historic event, this exhilarating itinerary includes extravagant accommodations, tee times on Northern Ireland’s premium links courses, luxurious ground transportation and an unforgettable experience of arriving at World No.1 Royal County Down in a helicopter.
The five-day “Dream Open Championship 2019 Package” from July 21 – 25 includes:
- Eight tickets to the final round of The Open and lodging at Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort on July 21.
- A helicopter ride to a morning tee time at Royal County Down on July 22.
- In the afternoon, enjoy the spectacular vistas of the Irish Sea at Ardglass Golf Club, home to the oldest clubhouse in the world which dates to 1405 AD.
- Accommodations for the remaining nights are in the spacious and scenic Cloughorr Estate, which overlooks Royal Portrush where the world’s best will have battled it out the week prior.
- Take on Castlerock Golf Club the morning of July 23, the hidden gem of Northern Ireland links golf, followed by a stroll through the iconic Carrick-a-rede rope bridge over Giants Causeway – a fascinating assortment of 40,000 interlocking basalt columns and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- On July 24, tee it up at Portstewart Golf Club, host of the European Tour’s 2017 Irish Open.
- That afternoon, relish in the flavours of the world’s oldest licensed whiskey distillery at Bushmills Whiskey.
- On the final day, return to Royal Portrush Golf Club for the thrill of playing with the grand stands still up four days after The Open. Guests will also be treated to a private dinner planned by the Carr Golf Concierge.
2019 is a significant milestone for Carr Golf as the thriving Dublin-based company enters its 30th year of providing unrivaled customer care for groups of all sizes and select “one-of-a-kind” itineraries featuring luxury accommodations, transportation, sightseeing, fine dining, caddies and anything else needed for stress-free, extraordinary golf vacations.
Visit Carr Golf here: