Puma Golf Puts Its Spin On Emerging Camo Trend With New Union Camo Collection That Doesn’t Blend In
CARLSBAD, CA – PUMA Golf today introduced its Union Camo Collection, a unique take on the ubiquitous camouflage trend that is sweeping the sportswear world, combined with inspiration derived from the year’s first major. PUMA’s exclusive Union Camo design layers the shapes of the United States and the state of Georgia to form its camouflage pattern that is sure to stand out. Rickie Fowler is set to wear key pieces from the collection as he heads to Augusta, Ga., in April.
The Union Camo Collection, available in men’s and youth sizing, focuses on heathered textures and blocky lines to create a fashion-forward yet refined look, inspired by the memorable location of the year’s first major.
The Camo Collection for Men includes:
- Union Camo Polo – Designed with Puma’s FUSIONYARN FLEX fabric blend, this performance polo features an all-over Union Camo design. Available in both iconic green and neutral gray hues.
- Union Camo ¼ Zip – Polyester/spandex blend ¼ zip pullover that is ideally suited for beating the morning chill during dew-sweeping rounds. Features the gray Union Camo design as a woven overlay on chest and sleeves.
- Ultralite Stretch Belt – The perfect accessory to tie the collection together, the Ultralite Stretch Belt is available in the flagship green shades of the collection and is reversible with a clean stripe design as an alternative.
- Union Camo Patch Utility 110 Cap – This cool cap, in a solid green colorway, comes with two interchangeable patches so you can customize your style.
- P 110 Snapback Cap – a fresh take on the popular P Cap Rickie wears on Tour, featuring the all over Union Camo pattern.
- IGNITE PWRADAPT CAMO Shoes – PUMA’s most popular spiked shoe with PRWADAPT traction pods now comes in a fun black/bronze/Iron Gate color scheme.
- IGNITE PROADAPT CAMO Shoes – The IGNITE PROADAPT, PUMA’s latest shoe introduction, employs tour-proven technologies trusted by the game’s best, designed to adapt to any lie with stability, power and comfort. Comes in a black/bronze/grey colorway.
Visit Puma Golf apparel here:
Circling Raven Golf Club Opens for Play on April 12; Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel Amenity Offers Best Bang for Buck in America
WORLEY, ID – Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel today announces that Circling Raven Golf Club will open its 15th Anniversary Season for play on April 12, teeing up the commemorative occasion with arguably the most value-laden green fee in the game, according to GOLF.
The magazine rates Circling Raven an exceptional bargain, naming the inspirational Gene Bates design to the “Best Golf Courses You Can Play in America Under $100” list.
“It may not sport a floating island green like its neighbor up the road,” stated GOLF. “But this bird has everything else in its nest, including wetlands, grasslands and Ponderosa pines, plus unparalleled solitude disturbed only by the stray elk or moose. Circling Raven sports a modest green fee that enhances the tranquil ambience.”
Weekday green fees are $79 for 18 holes, Monday-Thursday, April 12-May 23 ($89 on Friday-Sunday and holidays). Prices increase to $89 on weekdays during peak season (May 24-October 6), and $99 on Friday-Sunday and holidays.
Additional value can be had through the “Early Bird Stay-and-Play Package,” good from April 12 to May 23, and including golf for two players and one night’s stay (double occupancy). Package options start at $223 and go to $287, price dependent on day of week and whether the Mountain Lodge or Spa Tower are selected.
Offering affordable green fees and packages is the tip of the iceberg at Circling Raven during its 15th Anniversary Season. The “Easter Brunch & Golf Package” (breakfast buffet in casino and golf $99 per person) is offered on April 21. May 4 brings Callaway Demo Day, 10 am to 2 pm, which includes complimentary use of the pristine, 25-acre practice range. Spend $500 or more and receive a 2-for-1 green fees voucher. All Circling Raven purchases are tax free.
Visit Circling Raven Golf Club here:
Latest posts by Michael Feland (see all)
- Tour Edge Launches Exotics 723 E and C Series of Metals and Irons - February 7, 2023
- Golf News – February 7, 2023 - February 7, 2023
- Golf News – January 26, 2023 - January 26, 2023