PUMA x Palm Tree Crew – Blending Golf, Sport, Music and Lifestyle Into a Chic Collection Designed to Perform on the Course and Make a Statement off of It
CARLSBAD, CA – As golf season swings into full gear, PUMA and the Palm Tree Crew are introducing the second iteration of its highly-anticipated PUMA x Palm Tree Crew Collection. Once again, Rickie Fowler, one of PUMA’s most celebrated golf ambassadors, has joined forces with PUMA Golf and Palm Tree Crew, the lifestyle brand of world-renowned DJ, songwriter and record producer, KYGO, to bring this exciting collection to life.
The collection expertly captures the essence of KYGO’s laid-back vibes and blends it with Rickie’s personal, bold style and PUMA’s popular golf and lifestyle silhouettes. Each piece is fabricated to perform on the course yet deliver the comfort and style for everyday life. A deep navy blazer colorway and on-trend all white pieces deliver an elevated collection with each piece featuring the PUMA cat and PTC’s gold palm tree logos.
Inspired by the jet-setting lifestyle of the DJs, athletes and musicians that represent the Palm Tree Crew, this collection represents those who continuously chase their bold dreams with a quiet confidence and dedication to their craft. Although not everyone will play in a Major or DJ for thousands, the PUMA Golf x PTC gear, designed for wear on and off the course, will give you the swagger and spirit to chase your dreams, whatever they are.
To celebrate launch day, on March 24, the brands are hosting the PUMA x PTC Golf Invitational. The event, will welcome celebrities, golfers, influencers, and artists, including KYGO himself, to tee-it-up at a Miami golf course during the world’s premier electronic music festival, ULTRA.
PTC is a lifestyle brand, founded by KYGO and Shear, that encapsulates tropical vibes and is represented by its iconic golden palm tree logo. The PUMA Golf x PTC collection stemmed from a friendship between Fowler, also a long-time Crew member, and KYGO, himself an avid golfer, partnering to deliver official Palm Tree Crew gear to the golf course.
In addition to the apparel and accessories, the collaboration will also include some one-of-a-kind clubs including COBRA LTDx and LTDx Max Palm Tree Crew Drivers and a 3D Printed Palm Tree Crew Agera Putter. Featuring all the key technologies incorporated in COBRA’s inline LTDx drivers, this Limited-Edition version comes with a striking matte peacoat crown and sole with gold and white accents and the PTC logo. The driver, available in RH only, includes a custom COBRA x PTC headcover, a Project X HZRDUS RDZ Smoke Blue PVD (stiff – 64g) shaft a black COBRA Lamkin Crossline grip.
The LE PTC putter features an oversize mallet shape, and a multi-material construction using a 3D printed nylon lattice, forged aluminum, tungsten, and SIK Face Technology to create an extremely forgiving putter. The LE version, available in RH/LH, 35” length, comes in a peacoat colorway with gold accents. Features a COBRA SuperStroke Traxion Tour 2.0 and KBS 120 Putter Chrome Stepped Shaft.
Details of the apparel and accessories in the collection are below:
- The PUMA x PTC CLOUDSPUN Shorts & Joggers – offers an elevated look for your most casual rounds. Featuring CLOUDSPUN material, a drawstring waistband, zippered pockets, and premium Puma X PTC embroidery. Both pieces are available in navy and white.
- PUMA x PTC Tee – the perfect, lightweight, t-shirt to spice up your everyday attire. Available in two colorways.
- PUMA x PTC Polo – a performance-ready golf polo with understand yet refined style. Available in two colorways.
- PUMA x PTC Lightweight Hoodie – hoodies have taken the golf world by storm – and we are here for it. This hoodie is the perfect, lightweight layering piece to take you from the couch to the course. Available in two colorways.
- PUMA x PTC Hooded Jacket – engineered from a moisture-wicking, stretch, lightweight performance fabric. Finished with a custom PUMA x PTC neck tape, front hand pockets and a lightweight hood. Available in two colorways.
- PUMA x PTC Snapback Cap in navy blazer and PUMA x PTC Chase Dreams Snapback Cap in navy blazer and white – the perfect way to top off your PTC look.
- PUMA x PTC Crew Sock – featuring a repeating palm tree logo print. Moisture-wicking, arch support, top-foot ventilation in a cool colorway – this sock is sure to be your first pick to style your golf outfit (socks will be available in April).
- The PUMA x PTC Pop-Top Mini – comes in a cool navy colorway with the Palm Tree Crew gold logo, this speaker features Bluetooth streaming technology, dual pairing capabilities and comes in a sleek, pocket-friendly design, with a built-in bottle opener.
The collection will be available starting March 24 at on pumagolf.com as well as palmtreecrew.com and at select retailers.
Visit PUMA Golf HERE
Bridgestone Golf Introduces Full Tour B Family in Yellow
COVINGTON, GA – Bridgestone Golf, the #1 Ball-Fitter in Golf, announced today the release of the full TOUR B line of golf balls in yellow. Featuring all the same innovative technologies and advanced performance features as the white TOUR B golf balls, the new yellow models are specifically made to satisfy player demand.
Exactly like the white TOUR B models, the yellow versions feature REACTIV iQ® cover technology, which is built with impact modifiers that make the urethane cover behave differently based on swing speed. For example, when struck with a driver or any longer club, the REACTIV iQ® cover “reacts,” as a firmer, more resilient material, providing more speed and distance. However, on slower swings with a wedge or short iron, the cover performs like a softer material, creating more dwell time and shot-stopping spin and control.
“Unlike some companies that spend time and resource developing decorative covers for their golf balls, we put our resources toward innovation and producing superior performing products,” said Dan Murphy, President and CEO of Bridgestone Golf. “Our new REACTIV iQ cover technology is even more advanced than the original REACTIV and the latest TOUR B family, which was designed in conjunction with Tiger Woods and Bryson DeChambeau, is the best we’ve ever produced.”
Other features of the TOUR B family of yellow golf balls include multilayer construction, patented Gradational Compression Core technology, and Active Acceleration Mantles for more ball speed and distance. And unlike many colored golf balls, the new TOUR B yellow models are not painted, as the injection molded urethane cover material already contains yellow pigment. Removing this step in the production process yields a more consistent product that performs identically to the standard white model.
The new Bridgestone TOUR B yellow golf balls will start to become available at retail in early April with a street price of $49.99/dozen. For help selecting which premium Bridgestone model is the right ball for them, consumers should try Bridgestone’s VFIT for a free video ball-fitting consultation.
Visit Bridgestone Golf HERE