ECCO® GOLF Unveils Spring / Summer 2022 Collection
LONDONDERRY, NH – ECCO – a leading manufacturer of innovative footwear – announces the introduction of the Spring / Summer 2022 collection featuring the new ECCO GOLF BIOM C4, alongside fresh design elements and colorways of current styles.
The newest development in the ground-breaking BIOM® series, ECCO BIOM® C4, offers unrivalled 360-degree breathability, allowing golfers to stay cool and comfortable throughout their round. This new blend of innovative comfort ensures a finely tuned balance of cushioning, rebound, waterproofing and air-flow.
The brand-new design comes in four stylish colorways for men; Black, White/Black, Concrete/Black and White/Concrete.
“Our Spring/Summer 2022 collection provides an option to fit the style and swing of every golfer,” says Jesper Thuen, General Manager, ECCO GOLF USA. “The BIOM C4 is the latest entry in the long line of innovative, stylish and comfortable footwear that has become synonymous with the ECCO name.”
Additional updates include:
- MEN’S BIOM® H4 – The new colorways include a Titanium option for men in the laced model, and a Concrete option with BOA® lacing technology.
- WOMENS BIOM® H4 – Now available in Ombre, White/Silver Grey, White/Eggshell Blue, White/Silver Pink, Eventide/Misty and Concrete/Peach Nectar making up the laced collection. The BOA® version is available in Black or White/Silver.
- ECCO BIOM® G3 – Now available in Magnet or White laced colorway options for men, as well as Black or White/Black colorways with the BOA® FIT SYSTEM. Women can opt for the White laced colorway, in addition to either the Gravity or White colorway options in the BOA® FIT SYSTEM.
- GOLF TRAY – Men’s styles now available in Concrete/Black, White/Blue Depths and Black/Sunny Lime, while the women’s collection sees the addition of seasonal Bright White/Peach Nectar, Eventide/Regatta and Eggshell Blue/Sherbert styles.
- S-THREE – Now available in White/Black or White/Regatta for men, and White, Eventide/Misty, Misty/Eventide or White/Sunny Lime for women.
- M & W ECCO GOLF CORE – Now available in a choice of several stylish colorways. In the men’s collection: Black/Black, White/Silver Metallic/Blue Depths or Silver Grey/Silver Metallic/Black, with White/Calendula and Concrete/Sunny Lime joining the line-up. In the Women’s collection are White/Peach Nectar, Eventide/Misty and Concrete/Sherbert.
All ECCO GOLF shoes are crafted at company-owned factories that utilize FLUIDFORM™ technology to bond the upper and outsole unit, creating a one-piece shoe without the use of glue or stitching. Benefits include flexibility, durability and a lightweight construction.
ECCO GOLF shoes are worn in competition around the world by Henrik Stenson, Thomas Bjørn, Fred Couples, Erik van Rooyen, Doc Redman and Lydia Ko, among others.
Visit ECCO Golf HERE
HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA – SRIXON®/ASICS® is proud to announce a new golf footwear model in partnership with ASICS North America – the GEL-KAYANOTM ACE.
The foundation of ASICS golf shoes is comfort. They’re built with inspiration from ASICS legendary running shoes that are known to deliver outstanding comfort and flexibility. ASICS golf shoes are geared to work with your golf swing to help improve your stability on every shot.
“Our partnership with ASICS, one of the biggest global sports brands in performance footwear, has been a tremendous benefit for both our brands,” said Mike Powell, President of Sales and Marketing at Srixon/ASICS. “By introducing the GEL-KAYANOTM ACE, we’re excited to bring golfers the legendary KAYANO comfort and performance on the golf course.”
The GEL-KAYANOTM ACE delivers a spikeless, waterproof golf shoe with additional comfort. The TPU Heel Cradle provides increased traction while walking the course and throughout your golf swing, while working in conjunction with ASICS Gel Technology to increase shock absorption.
Meanwhile, the GEL-KAYANOTM ACE features a flexible waterproof mesh lining to keep your feet dry in the wettest conditions, while FlyteFoam Technology ensures a lightweight golf shoe that can withstand round after round.
- Lightweight Frame Work and Flexibility: ASICS FlyteFoam® provides lightweight shock absorption and plenty of durability and support for golf. ASICS Gel technology is strategically placed for maximum comfort under the heel.
- Flexible Waterproof Upper: Flexible mesh provides a comfortable fit, while a thin waterproof PU lining keeps your feet dry in wet conditions.
- Supportive Fit: Air mesh and a TPU heel cradle provide a flexible yet supportive fit. Additional ankle padding helps ensure a custom fit that adapts to every move.
- Golf Specific Tooling: The FG traction sole pattern places spikes exactly where they need to be for stability and traction while walking the course. Featuring GEL cushioning for increased shock absorption, while Toe and Lateral rubber wraps help maintain stability throughout the golf swing.
Visit SRIXON/ASICS HERE