SkyGolf® Announces the New SkyCaddie® LX2 Smart Watch
RIDGELAND, MS – SkyGolf®, maker of SkyCaddie®, the most-trusted rangefinders in Golf, announces SkyCaddie’s new wearable technology, the LX2 GPS Smart Watch, is the simplest, most powerful way to measure yardages.
Available to order now, the LX2 comes with SkyCaddie’s no-annual-fees Go Play plan and is preloaded with over 35,000 of SkyGolf’s ground-verified, error-corrected maps, the LX2 gives you accurate and dynamic distances to the front, center and back of green along with fairway and layup targets.
“The LX2 is a sleek, stylish, watch that’s lightweight and comfortable to wear both on and off the course,” said Jacqui Surman, SkyGolf Senior VP and COO. “Most impressive though is the ‘Always-On’ JDI 1.28” touchscreen display that allows you to see the screen crisply and clearly in direct sunlight.
The LX2 shares the same highly accurate, exclusively ground-mapped golf course data with all other SkyCaddies including the range-topping SX550, SX400 handhelds and LX5 models.
Among the SkyCaddie LX2’s host of leading features are:
- Incredible sunlight-readable ‘Always-On’ 1.28” JDI Colour Touch Screen providing all-conditions visibility unmatched by any other golf GPS watch even in the brightest sunlight!
- Over 35,000 exclusive ground-verified SkyCaddie course maps pre-loaded and updated annually with your no-fees Go Play membership.
- Dynamic Front-Centre-Back Yardages and golf’s fastest distance information from your angle of approach, displayed in large easy-to-read numbers, powered by SkyCaddie’s patented IntelliGreen® technology.
- Intelligent Automation gives “no-touch” power from car park to 19th hole, with Auto-Course, Auto-Hole, Auto-Distance and Auto-Green-Depth giving you completely intuitive, context-sensitive yardage information every time you look at your wrist.
- Super-lightweight stylish Smart Watch design with handsome looks ensuring that your LX2 looks good and feels great on your wrist both on and off the golf course.
- Powerful Li-Polymer battery giving up to two rounds of golf on a single charge, meaning you can wear your LX2 for a full day’s golf without worries over battery power.
- Mark Ball & Shot Distance enabling you to measure how far you hit each club – including confidently-struck tee shots and iron shots with full confidence in your yardages!
- Fitness features including Time, Alarm, Stopwatch, Step Count, Step Goal and Step Distance.
Bluetooth® 4.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n for fast data connections.
- Ultra-fast Multi-Core Processor and Multi-Constellation GNSS Receiver for rapid and stable GPS satellite acquisition.
- Water-Resistant Design up to 3 ATM for confident play in the wettest of conditions.
- Magnetic Charger with Cable for fuss-free rapid recharging.
The SkyCaddie LX2 GPS Smart Watch is also upgradeable with a nominally priced membership to add a host of additional features found in SkyCaddie’s LX5/LX5C watches and world-beating SX series rangefinders including:
- Dynamic HoleVue® with Zoom giving enhanced viewing features for every hole.
- Dynamic RangeVue® overlaying multiple on-screen yardage arcs for better club selection.
- IntelliGreen® Technology giving additional green and contour distance information.
- Target List View displaying yardages to all key hazards from your angle of approach.
- PinPoint® Technology giving distances to today’s flags from pin-sheet information.
- Digital Scoring stored in your personal SkyGolf 360 cloud space, giving you score-as-you-play and trackable stats such as Total Score, Total Putts, Fairway Hit / Miss, Greens in Regulation, Pace of Play and more. Analyse your strengths, weaknesses, and trends post-round, all powered by your SkyCaddie LX2.
For more in-depth information, you can analyze your trends, strengths, and weaknesses in the SkyGolf 360 Cloud, which requires a nominally priced membership.
The SkyGolf 360 Cloud platform provides unmatched wireless connectivity for golfers to upload performance data captured during their round. SkyGolf 360 allows golfers to keep all performance data regardless of whether it comes from a rangefinder, a swing sensor, a performance tracker or a launch monitor in one place rather than scattered among various competitors with incompatible platforms. A single platform is not only to the golfer’s advantage, but it is also to the advantage of a teacher, PGA Professional or reseller to be able to offer all the tools a golfer can need to improve their performance from one source with the confidence their customers are getting the very best solution.
The LX2 retails for $199.95 with No Annual Fees required. You can select the Go Play plan with no annual fees or upgrade for a nominal fee to receive SkyCaddie’s full target list, IntelliGreen®, HoleVue® and SkyGolf 360.
Visit SkyGolf HERE
Bloodline Golf Introduces New T8 Milled Putter
PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL – Bloodline Golf is pleased to announce the introduction of its new Bloodline T8 Milled mallet putter, the next model in the line of revolutionary stand-up putters.
The T8 has the largest footprint of all Bloodline models and was designed with maximized stability in mind. It was developed in collaboration with German designers who have extensive backgrounds in both the automotive industry and the golf industry. As with all Bloodline putters, the T8 has been used and tested on Tour.
Bloodline putters are trusted by Tour Professionals including Ernie Els and already used to win 5 times on professional tours. All Bloodline putters conform to Rules of Golf.
Bloodline has developed a putter line which includes a high-performance carbon fiber shaft that contributes to the putter’s unique capability to stand up by itself on the green. In designing its putters, the company created an ultralight shaft that does not compromise on feel or flex characteristics and also includes an oversized gripping section built directly into the shaft. This pioneering construction enables Bloodline putters to have an extremely low balance point that helps give more feel and release during the stroke.
The T8 putter features:
- An innovative head design that maximizes alignment stability
- An ultra-light carbon fiber shaft and performance profile EVA grip
- Patented head, sole, and balance-point design features
All Bloodline putters feature interchangeable/adjustable components. The ability to interchange a variety of shaft/hosel combinations and lengths and lies enables golfers of all levels and putting styles to easily get the proper fit.
The T8 comes standard with a center shafted slant neck hosel and is available in lengths of 32” – 36” with flat, standard and upright lies. $449 MSRP.
Visit Bloodline Golf HERE
Golf Pride® Unveils new Retail Lab at Global Innovation Center in Pinehurst
The company’s first ever on-site retail experience offers a unique opportunity for consumers and visitors
PINEHURST, NC – Golf Pride, an industry leader in innovation and sports performance equipment, has announced the Grand Opening of its new Retail Lab. Located at the company’s state-of-the-art Global Innovation Center (GIC) at Pinehurst No.8 in Pinehurst, NC, the Retail Lab is the first of its kind and will allow Golf Pride to both study and showcase the relationship between the grip and the hands – a golfer’s only physical connection to their clubs. The goal of the new Retail Lab is to provide a world class, “inside the ropes” Tour-like grip selection and installation experience with Golf Pride’s lead tour technician, while also allowing consumers access to GIC-exclusive products and merchandise. The lessons learned by Golf Pride technicians during each grip selection and regrip process will undoubtedly have positive effects on evolving the retail experience across Golf Pride’s retail partners, OEM, and eCommerce channels, enhancing the retail journey, and providing a stronger consumer experience.
Measuring over 900 sq. ft., the new Retail Lab will offer over 100 different products, including full swing and putter grips, as well as other Golf Pride branded merchandise.
“There’s a lot we will better understand regarding consumer preferences and behaviors through the Retail Lab,” said Eric Gibson, Global Head of Marketing at Golf Pride. “Selecting the appropriate model for an individual’s game can be challenging and we hope to solve that problem, as well as gain a clearer picture of the specific types of products golfer’s desire, through this innovative experience.”
Golf Pride’s new Retail Lab is now open to the public. Regular operating hours for the Retail Lab are 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday through Friday (closed on weekends and holidays).
Visit Golf Pride HERE
Latest posts by Michael Feland (see all)
- Golf News – March 29, 2023 - March 29, 2023
- Golf News – March 28, 2023 - March 28, 2023
- Golf News – March 24, 2023 - March 24, 2023