PUMA Golf Introduces IGNITE ARTICULATE – Delivering the Ultimate in Flexibilty, Comfort and Control
CARLSBAD, CA – PUMA Golf introduces its new IGNITE ARTICULATE golf shoe, taking cleated innovation to the next level thanks to an all-new design that features an articulating outsole, midsole and upper that flexes with your foot, delivering the highest level of support. Built to meet the rigorous performance demands, quality requirements and aesthetic preferences of the world’s best golfers, the IGNITE ARTICULATE combines PUMA’s Tour-validated technologies in a lightweight, extremely comfortable package with a modern athletic silhouette that can handle any swing, from any lie, in any season.
As seen on Bryson DeChambeau and Gary Woodland on Tour over the past few months, the IGNITE ARTICULATE incorporates essential PUMA technologies including:
- ENGINEERED ARTICULATION – Strategically engineered grooves in the outsole, midsole, and upper, allow the shoe to flex with your foot, while delivering the highest level of support.
- 8-CLEAT TRACTION PATTERN – A redesigned traction pattern features eight strategically place Tornado cleats in high-force areas provides increased traction.
- ARTICULATING PWRCAGE – A strong and lightweight saddle that is thinner across the midfoot allows the cage to wrap securely around any foot shape delivering support and stability throughout the swing. Also, the cage has a slight increase in thickness around the lacing to provide extra lock-down support.
- EXOShell – Upper material with engineered mesh to provide structure fused underneath TPU Film that provides support and a 1-year waterproof warranty
- IGNITE FOAM – Revolutionary and proprietary midsole foam provides energy return, responsive ride, and superior step-in comfort.
- VERSATILE PERFORMANCE LAST – A new last shape delivers excellent fit, unrivaled comfort and a stylish toe-down look.
The IGNITE ARTICULATE shoes ($170) are available in two models, men’s laced and men’s disc, in five colorways in sizes 7-15 (wide options are available in the lace version in select colors). The shoes will be available starting today.
Visit PUMA Golf HERE
Nippon Shaft Wins Dutch Open in Sudden Death
CARLSBAD, CA – A 29-year-old Frenchman holed a 40-foot putt for a birdie 2 on the fourth hole of a sudden death playoff to win the Dutch Open after hitting 88.9 percent of his greens in regulation using Nippon Shaft products.
The champion used Nippon Shaft’s N.S.PRO MODUS³ N.S. PRO 120 TX steel shafts in his irons and MODUS Wedge 125 steel shafts in his wedges to shoot 13-under-par 275 in regulation with rounds of 67-70-69-69 to record his second victory on the DP World (European) Tour at Bernardus Golf in Cromvoirt, Netherlands.
“Nippon Shaft would like to congratulate the winner of this year’s Dutch Open,” said Hiro Fukuda, sales and marketing for Nippon Shaft. “We are proud that he used our products to such good effect and was able to hit such a high percentage of greens in regulation en route to his victory.”
More than 200 players on the PGA Tour, LPGA Tour, European Tour and Korn Ferry Tour use Nippon Shaft’s MODUS³ series steel shafts to help gain their desired distance, accuracy, and trajectory.
Nippon Shaft products are available globally either as stock or custom shafts in many of the world’s top iron brands.
Visit Nippon Shaft HERE
LA Golf Announces 2023 Women’s Healthcare Initiative Led by Michelle Wie West
LOS ANGELES, CA –LA Golf pledged today to treat female golfers the way they should’ve been treated all along by providing its LPGA partners with support on and off the course.
LA Golf will provide its partners full healthcare including mental health days and paid maternity leave, as well as performance-based bonuses. LA Golf will also provide its partners with a personalized concierge service to handle travel logistics and on-the-ground support for select tournament weeks to create a more seamless experience, allowing players to focus on their game.
Michelle Wie West posted the announcement today on her social channels and will be conducting exclusive interviews with various media outlets outlining LA Golf’s commitment to the women’s game and providing further information on the criteria for partnership.
“LA Golf’s passion for the women’s game is what drew me to partnering with them initially,” Wie West said in her statement. “I’m excited to lead this initiative that includes full healthcare benefits including paid maternity leave for its partners and more. This is just the beginning.”
“The LA Golf women’s initiative is the right thing to do and Michelle’s the right person to lead it,” said CEO Reed Dickens.
LA Golf will be announcing their 2023 women’s team later this year.
Visit LA Golf HERE