Tour Edge Introduces High-Flying, Longer-Distance HL4 Hybrids and HL4 Iron-Woods
BATAVIA, IL – Tour Edge, Golf’s Most Solid Investment, today announced the launch of their new line of Hot Launch 4 hybrids and individual HL4 Iron-Woods.
Tour Edge hybrids and iron-woods have been setting standards for decades as industry pioneers in hybrid club advancements. The Tour Edge R&D team continues that tradition with the HL4 line.
The HL4 hybrids features a thinner and lighter forged 17-4 stainless steel crown that provides faster club and ball speeds, while also featuring higher MOI properties, which is a consistent performance upgrade throughout the entire HL4 line.
The newly designed HL4 Iron-Wood features a re-designed shape with a thinner forged face for more spring-like effect and distance. The upgraded distance is about a club longer over the previous Hot Launch iron-woods.
HL4 is the fourth release in the award-winning Hot Launch series from Tour Edge founder and master club designer, David Glod. HL4 features a complete lineup from driver to irons, all designed to fill a niche as the best technology and performance at a mid-tier price point.
All HL4 custom fit orders will ship with Tour Edge’s unprecedented 48-hour delivery guarantee in the continental United States.
- More weight in the sole of the HL4 Hybrid lowers the CG and raises MOI for optimal feel, launch and forgiveness.
- Cup Face technology combined with Variable Face Thickness technology provides greater distance from more contact points on the face that results in better off-center hit distance.
- The redesigned face of the HL4 Hybrid is thinner and produces more face flex and greater distance, making these hybrids the ideal long iron replacements for every level of golfer.
- A high-toe face design delivers greater forgiveness and an expanded sweet spot across the face. The low-profile face design combined with a redistribution of weight into the sole lowers the center of gravity making this hybrid incredibly easy to launch.
- Available individually or as a complete set, the newly designed HL4 Iron-Wood features increased head volumes for more forgiveness and a thinner forged face for more spring-like effect and distance.
- The iron-wood combines a hollow hyper-steel body with a super-thin forged steel face for maximum club and ball speeds.
- More weight in the sole of the clubhead combined with the perimeter weighting properties of a hollow body design increases launch angle and forgiveness on every shot.
- The new Rear Inverted Crown technology lowers the CG for the highest-launching iron-woods to date.
- Variable Face Thickness technology in both the hybrid and the iron-wood provides more contact points on the face that equates to better off-center hit distance.
The Power Channel on the sole behind the club face of both the hybrid and the iron-wood is wider and deeper for better weight distribution and increased face flexing. The Power Channel delivers amplified ball speed and less spin, as well as added forgiveness on shots struck lower on the face.
Visit Tour Edge here:
Scotty Cameron Introduces New 2019 Teryllium T22 Putters
FAIRHAVEN, MA – Twenty-two years after the emergence of his original Teryllium-inserted, major-winning TeI3 designs, Scotty Cameron has reimagined and announced the limited release of three new putter models built under the “T22” moniker.
Precision milled in the United States from 303 stainless steel, and given a tactical matte black finish that brings out Scotty’s unmistakable “domino pattern” in the back cavity, the new T22 putters are designed to the modern specifications demanded by today’s dedicated golfers. An updated Teryllium inlay construction with an improved elastomer vibration dampening membrane combines with Scotty’s removable sole weight technology and increased head weight to catapult the entire T22 line into the future:
• Teryllium T22 Newport: First brought to prominence as the putter design trusted to victory at the 1997 Masters, Scotty’s new Teryllium T22 Newport pays homage to the overall look, feel and setup of its original design, but with numerous upgrades and improvements – including a stainless steel construction, flat topline, adjustable sole weight, lightly-milled Teryllium insert and new durable tactical matte black finish.
• Teryllium T22 Newport 2: Incorporating decades of design refinements, Scotty built the Teryllium T22 Newport 2 in the spirit of the early models – with the soft feel of his Teryllium alloy inlay, but with the modern shape and sole balancing precision of a modern Newport 2 Tour model milled from 303 stainless steel with interchangeable sole weights and a flatter topline.
• Teryllium T22 Fastback 1.5: The new Teryllium T22 Fastback 1.5 incorporates a Tour-preferred mini-slant neck, improved four-way sole balancing for a square setup and a thinner topline similar to the Select line’s Fastback model, while maintaining the visual aesthetics of early Teryllium putters – with its familiar black, white and gold color scheme and “domino pattern” in the putter’s back cavity.
Each Teryllium T22 model extends Scotty Cameron’s proven construction methodology of incorporating complementary materials to achieve desired performance characteristics and feel. With a precision milled Teryllium insert expertly designed into the 303 stainless steel putter head, Scotty’s early execution of this concept has been improved upon using modern milling and manufacturing techniques, while preserving the incomparable feel of Teryllium.
Inspired by the early Teryllium models, the new Teryllium T22 putters feature a tactical matte black finish with a unique bead blast for a radiant yet glare resistant appearance, with metallic gold and white paintfill. The familiar back cavity “domino pattern” is produced by the white vibration dampening elastomer membrane used in the assembly of the Teryllium alloy face inlay.
Visit Scotty Cameron here: