Introducing the New Titleist TS Hybrids – Scoring Clubs with Titleist Speed
FAIRHAVEN, MA – Born from the Titleist Speed Project, the new Titleist TS hybrids represent a new standard in hybrid performance – combining the explosive speed and distance of TS metalwoods with the advanced technology that has made Titleist the most played hybrids on the PGA Tour.
For dedicated golfers – and Titleist Golf Club R&D engineers – hybrids are considered scoring clubs, not rescue clubs. The new TS2 and TS3 hybrids, benefitting from the innovations of the Titleist Speed Chassis, allow players to replace their long irons with even more speed, launch and precision:
- The tremendously forgiving TS2 hybrids maximize performance for players who have a sweeping delivery to the ball – delivering high launch and easy distance. The larger profile is designed for players who prefer the look of a fairway metal.
- The fast-launching TS3 hybrids produce outstanding distance and control for players who hit down on the ball – offering mid launch, precise distance and iron-like control. The compact, square toe shape is designed for players who want more of an iron look.
TS HYBRID PERFORMANCE & TECHNOLOGY
The improved performance of TS hybrids is driven by the innovative Titleist Speed Chassis, featuring technologies originally developed for TS drivers and fairways and now optimized for each hybrid shape:
- Thinner, faster face. The fastest hybrid face Titleist has ever made (16 percent thinner than prior generation 818 hybrids) – delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness.
- Optimized Weight Distribution. Refined crown and face thicknesses create a lower CG for higher launch and lower spin. The resulting MOI is up to 10 percent higher on average than 818, creating a powerful combination of speed and stability.
TWO WAYS TO SPEED
Like their driver and fairway counterparts, TS hybrids bring more speed to golfers through two distinct designs. The new TS2 is a scoring club built for distance with maximum forgiveness across the face, while TS3 offers outstanding distance with shot-shape customization through the adjustable Magnetic SureFit CG. Both models feature Titleist’s patented SureFit hosel with 16 independent loft and lie settings to create a more consistent and optimized ball flight through precision fitting.
Visit Titleist Golf here:
Pukka’s Pink Campaign Continues Support of the National Breast Cancer Foundation
FINDLAY, OH – In preparation for Breast Cancer Awareness Month this October, Pukka has once again launched their “Pink” Campaign. 10% of Pukka’s sales will go towards the National Breast Cancer Foundation whenever the official Pink Ribbon for NBCF is used. You can add the NBCF ribbon as an additional logo to any silhouette you choose or build the ribbon into your custom logo. Pukka wants to give more! From now until October 1st, 2019, anytime you use the color “PINK” on part of your headwear order, Pukka will also be donating 10% of our sales to the NBCF.
Last year, Pukka’s Pink Campaign was an overwhelming success, which resulted in a donation of $10,000 to the National Breast Cancer. The NBCF provides over 1.7 million resources to women in need through early detection, education and support services and Pukka is happy to be a small part of this. Since this disease will affect 1 in 8 women during their lifetime, Pukka will be continuing their partnership with the National Breast Cancer Foundation for years to come.
Visit Pukka here:
Discover Puerto Rico Beckons with Stunning Golf Resorts and Seasonal Specials
SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO – Puerto Rico provides everything that golfers love, including tropical weather, superb courses, convenient access, and great seasonal value. These are enhanced by the charming Caribbean setting, vibrant culture, and welcoming, bilingual conviviality found throughout the Island (an American territory requiring no passport for U.S. citizens).
With 17 courses ranging in type from luxury resort to community municipal, there’s something for every player’s preference. Better yet, they’re located throughout the island, providing a variety of choices and experiences that are as unique as they are complementary.
Near San Juan are four upscale to luxury golf resorts that are home to seven 18-hole courses, with esteemed layouts designed by Greg Norman, Tom Kite, Robert Trent Jones Jr., Tom and George Fazio, and Robert Trent Jones Sr. They include:
- TPC Dorado Beach – the club’s East Course is considered the Caribbean’s best by many players;
- The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort & Golf Club – the 18-hole, RTJ Jr.-designed course is certified Silver Signature Sanctuary by Audubon International;
- Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Golf & Beach Resort – home to Troon Golf managed Ocean and River courses; and
- Coco Beach Resort, a Hyatt Affiliated Hotel – the PGA TOUR’s Puerto Rico Open is played on the Championship Course here, with the International Course providing 18 additional first-class holes.
Rio Bayamon Golf Course is a municipal course with a lighted driving range near San Juan. The 18-hole course can be played by non-residents for $65 including golf cart, and for as little as $30 from 7 am to 10 am, Monday through Thursday (walking only), or for $40 at Twilight (4 pm and later).
Western Puerto Rico is home to Royal Isabela, a luxury boutique resort approximately 90 minutes from San Juan. The Links Course is an 18-hole marvel perched upon cliffs 200 feet above the sea. Playing the dramatic, eco-sensitive golf layout, then staying in one of the exquisite Casitas (each with a private pool and ocean view), is an unforgettable golf getaway experience.
Thirty minutes southwest lies Punta Borinquen, a highly affordable community course with ocean views from all 18 holes. While everything about the course is modest – from conditions to green fees – the design, setting, and people ensure you’ll be glad you sought out this special place.
Visit Discover Puerto Rico here:
Latest posts by Michael Feland (see all)
- Tour Edge Launches Exotics 723 E and C Series of Metals and Irons - February 7, 2023
- Golf News – February 7, 2023 - February 7, 2023
- Golf News – January 26, 2023 - January 26, 2023