PUMA Golf’s Newest Apparel Line Celebrates the Scenic Tracks Played Each Week on the PGA Tour
CARLSBAD, CA – PUMA Golf unveiled the first drop in its new 2021 Tracks Collection of apparel, footwear and accessories –comprised of eight unique drops throughout the Spring/Summer season that celebrate the most desirable locales Rickie Fowler, Bryson DeChambeau and Gary Woodland travel to each PGA Tour season.
In the golf universe there are a handful of golf tracks that stand out from the rest – and these iconic stops on the PGA Tour have inspired this series of exclusive drops. Each assortment takes players into a new world, with a throwback campaign inspired by the world of 8-bit gaming from the 80’s and 90’s. Each spot is a world waiting to be explored and a new capsule waiting to be acquired. All drops will feature intricate details and patterns crafted to tell a story, inspired by the world’s best Tracks.
Collectively, the Tracks collections provide the performance needed to handle business on the course, while assuring that your style game suits the needs of every golfer in any location.
The first assortment of apparel, footwear and accessories, The Daybreak Collection, will be available this week and worn by Bryson DeChambeau at the Tournament of Champions in Hawaii. Inspired by the Hawaiian sunrises, the collection features two polos (Hana Polo and the Leucadia Polo), all-new PWRADAPT CAGED Palms shoes and a few stylish caps and a new PUMA x Vessel Collab Stand Bag.
The seven additional collections will be released during their corresponding tournament week on the Tour schedule, where Rickie, Gary and Bryson will roll them out during play.
An overview of the remaining Tracks Capsules:
- The Waste Management Phoenix Open – First Mile Collection – First Mile is an organization that transforms waste into jobs, fabrics and stuff people love, in our case, stylish golf apparel and accessories. The fabric in this entire collection is sustainably sourced from Recycled plastic bottles, and features a cool, reflective print inspired by elements from the tournament: palm trees, howling coyotes, frosty beverages and cacti. Launching: Tuesday, February 2, 2021
- Arnold Palmer Invitational – This collection highlights The Arnold Palmer, the legendary beverage combination of half iced tea and half lemonade, the perfect, refreshing drink to accompany a round of golf. The collection features fun iced tea and lemonade prints; and also incorporates the umbrella logo that has become synonymous with Mr. Palmer and his iconic style. Launching: Monday, March 1, 2021
- The PLAYERS Championship – The Roar Collection – Inspired by the Gold Standard of tournaments along with the epic Roars of the crowd often heard this week at TPC Sawgrass. Featuring a repeating roaring cat print and a unique gold cat logo. Launching Tuesday, March 9, 2021
- The Honda Classic – The Spring Break Collection – centered around an on-trend botanical print that will have golfers dreaming of a Spring Break and a tropic paradise. Highlighted by an eye-catching matching polo and short set, with new colorways (one for men and one for women) of the extremely popular RS-G style along with some fun accessories. Launching: Tuesday, March 16, 2021.
- The MASTERS Tournament – The X Collection – featuring a new four formstripe logo – a retro PUMA logo, adapted for golf. Four rounds = four formstripes. The third round, one of the most important rounds in a major, Moving Day, delivers a pop of color. Launching: April 2, 2021
- PGA Championship – The Palmetto Collection. Held at Kiawah Island Golf Resort in South Carolina. Paying Homage to the classic styles of the South, this collection debuts our first technical seersucker fabric with performance elements needed for golf. Designed using the Palmetto tree, the state tree of South Carolina. Launching: May 18, 2021.
- The U.S. Open – The Rocco Collection. Featuring a red, white and blue color pallete, the capsule incorporates a fun story of a family of raccoons that have made their home behind the first tee box at Torrey Pines, the host course of the year’s third major. Rocco the Raccoon makes a repeated appearance throughout the collection along with more traditional stars & stripes patterns. Launching: June 15, 2021.
The PUMA Tracks Collections will be available upon individual releases throughout the year.
Visit PUMA Tracks Collection HERE
Bridgestone’s Newest e6 Golf Ball Carries on the Heritage of Soft Feel and Distance in an Improved Overall Package
COVINGTON, GA – Bridgestone Golf, the #1 Ball-Fitter in Golf, announced today that the new e6, the longest running current model in the company’s lineup, is now made a with larger, softer core, offering moderate swing speed players more distance with improved feel and overall performance.
Features of Bridgestone’s newest e6 include a two-piece construction with a larger, softer core for an exceptionally soft, responsive feel and added distance for moderate swing speed players. Though the e6 has enjoyed an impressive 15-year track record of success, the new design is specifically tailored to modern players who value a ball that provides a melted-butter feel at impact without the loss of distance sometimes associated with lower compression models. In the case of the new e6, those with moderate driver swing speeds can greatly benefit from the larger, more responsive core formulation as well as Bridgestone’s advanced dimple technology and aerodynamics.
“The e-Family has a lengthy, storied history at Bridgestone,” said Elliot Mellow, Golf Ball Marketing Manager – Bridgestone Golf. “The e6 is actually the longest running model in the e-Family and is our most successful two-piece Surlyn golf ball model to date. It has a significant following among moderate-speed players who demand a very soft feel with maximum distance off the tee and enhanced forgiveness on the long- and mid-irons. As a bonus it also provides incredible feel on and around the green.”
Bridgestone’s newest e6 golf balls carry a retail price of $21.99 per dozen and are available in white and optic yellow. The new e6 will be available at retail on February 26th.
Visit Bridgestone Golf HERE
Latest posts by Michael Feland (see all)
- Golf News – March 24, 2023 - March 24, 2023
- Golf News – March 23, 2023 - March 23, 2023
- Golf News – March 21, 2023 - March 21, 2023