Cleveland Golf Announces New Frontline Elite Putters With One-of-a-Kind Tungsten Face
HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA – The all-new Frontline Elite Putter line from CLEVELAND GOLF® features eight carefully crafted models with improved forward weighting and face technology, all designed to help golfers hit straighter putts with consistent speed and distance. The Frontline Elite Putters are slated to launch Feb. 22.
Frontline Elite Putters were carefully designed to reduce adverse effects of off-center strikes and help players sink more putts, regardless of stroke type.
After computer simulation/calculations comparing forward-weighted Frontline Elite against rear-weighted competitors, the results revealed 38% improved accuracy when struck off-center.
Each putter in the Frontline Elite lineup includes Speed Optimized Face Technology (SOFT). Its individualized groove patterns, specific to each putter shape, balance energy transfer across an enlarged striking area, normalizing ball speeds and helping miss-hits travel a similar distance to perfectly struck putts.
Frontline Elite also features counterbalance weights beneath each putter grip and sole weights in each head. This weighting approach is intended to help maintain a consistent swing feel. To help with alignment consistency, Cleveland Golf’s patented 2135 Technology is featured on all mallet models. Every model uses either a simple, or high-contrast alignment line designed to best accommodate a slight arc or straight stroke type.
Key Innovations Inside the Frontline Elite Putters:
- Tungsten SOFT: A combination of Cleveland Golf’s proprietary Speed Optimized Face Technology for consistent distance on all strikes, plus tungsten material creates a forward CG for straighter, more accurate putts.
- Stroke Specific Designs: All Frontline Elite Putters feature a grip, hosel, and alignment scheme designed specifically for either a slight arc or straight stroke type. Simple or High-Contrast alignment lines are on each head, along with patented 2135 Technology featured on mallets designs. Straight stroke designs use an oversize pistol grip, while slight arc designs use a skinny pistol design from Lamkin.
- Consistent Swing Feel: Each model features adjustable sole weights and built-in counterbalance weights. This harmonious weighting system gives every putter an ideal, consistent swing feel, no matter the shaft length or head model.
- ALL-IN shaft from UST Mamiya – A balanced shaft designed to add stiffness, strength, and consistency. Available in straight or single bend configurations.
- Stepless Chrome – For a more traditional look and feel, Frontline Elite also carries the option of a stepless chrome shaft available in straight or single bend configurations.
Retail Information and Pricing:
- Frontline Elite Putter with Standard Shaft: $249.99
- Frontline Elite Putter with ALL-IN shaft: $299.99
Frontline Elite Models
- Blade: Frontline Elite 1.0, Frontline Elite 8.0
- Mallet: Frontline Elite ELEVADO Slant Neck, Frontline Elite CERO Slant Neck, Frontline Elite RHO Slant Neck, Frontline Elite ELEVADO Single Bend, Frontline Elite CERO Single Bend, and Frontline Elite RHO Single Bend.
Visit Cleveland Golf HERE
Arccos Golf Announces New Features and Platform Extensions for 2023
STAMFORD, CT – Arccos – the pioneer of big data and Artificial Intelligence for golf – today announced a series of product innovations and platform extensions as it continues to leverage the power of its unrivalled and largest on-course dataset that now includes 700 billion data points and more than 625 million shots taken by Arccos users during over 13.5 million rounds.
Geared to help golfers and golf businesses harness the power of data to perform their best, Arccos releases for Q1 2023 will include:
- On-Course Data API – allows companies of all sizes to build products and services that leverage on-course data for any player in the Arccos ecosystem (SSO authentication process), with notable application to instruction, fitting, ecommerce, media & travel
- Launch Monitor Data Capture – phase 1 of Arccos’ work to combine on-course & off course data allows players to simply & easily enter session parameters plus 8 key characteristics that help fuel Arccos’ A.I., including “smart carry” distances
- A.I. Rangefinder with Enhanced Personalization – leverage weather, slope & launch monitor data inputs to provide even more accurate yardages to any point on the course, including new “smart carry” distances and club recommendations
- New Arccos for Apple Watch – in addition to A.I. rangefinder and caddie for club recommendations it now allows Arccos users with Apple Watch to start and play a round without the need to access their iPhone (optimized for Series 5 and newer)
News of these latest developments follows the recent announcement of a new partnership with
SRIXON® and CLEVELAND GOLF®, which joined PING, TaylorMade and Cobra in providing customers with access to a free set of Smart Sensors and free 45-day trial of the award-winning
Arccos Caddie platform.
Golf’s first Artificial Intelligence platform, Arccos Caddie automatically tracks your shots while delivering in-round insights and personalized Strokes Gained analytics for every game facet and each club in your bag. The system is highlighted by an A.I.-powered rangefinder, smart club distances and caddie advice for every golf hole on earth. These innovations helped new Arccos members who played at least 10 rounds lowered their handicap index by an average of 5.71 strokes in their first year of membership.
The Arccos Caddie system and the Arccos Caddie Link wearable are permitted under the Rules of
Golf (USGA Decision Numbers 2018-0414 and 2020-0305).
Visit Arccos golf HERE
Bridgestone Golf Introduces New e9 Long Drive Golf Ball
COVINGTON, Ga. – (January 24, 2023) – Bridgestone Golf, the #1 Ball-Fitter in Golf, announced today the new e9 Long Drive, a new golf ball designed in conjunction with World Long Drive professionals. The new e9, the Official Ball of World Long Drive, will be used in all WLD competitions and is the longest ball in the Bridgestone Golf portfolio.
The new ball, which is aimed at players looking for maximum carry and the ultimate in overall distance, features a two-piece construction with injection molded seamless Surlyn cover and Bridgestone’s Tour-proven 330 dimple pattern. An extreme gradational core (softer in the center, firmer toward the exterior) promotes extreme ball speed and lower long game spin. The uniquely-designed e9 Long Drive also offers higher launch, more carry, and more overall efficiency.
“It was great to work with the athletes from World Long Drive to develop the new e9,” said David Vogrin, Bridgestone’s Director of Marketing. “Innovation that leads to advanced performance is always our focus, and with over 900 Polymer engineers on staff and pioneering technologies like our gradational core and seamless cover, we’re confident this new golf ball will provide exceptional distance for professional long drivers but more importantly for recreational golfers. This is the ball you will take out for the long drive hole in a scramble and end up using for the entire round.”
Though the e9 Long Drive was designed with input from professional long drivers and will be used in all official WLD events in 2023, it is also ideal for players who don’t possess long drive swing speeds. Unlike many distance-oriented models aimed at faster swingers, the e9 Long Drive was designed with a slightly lower compression core, making it a great choice for anyone, including average swingers, who desire higher launch, more speed, and longer carry distance.
The two-piece Bridgestone e9 Long Drive will be available (classic white only) at retail in March 2023 with a street price of $29.99 per dozen. For help selecting which premium Bridgestone model is the right ball for them, consumers should try Bridgestone’s Golf Ball Selection Guide.
Visit Bridgestone Golf HERE