Today PUMA Golf is releasing its new SALTWATER COLLECTION, part if it’s SS’20 lineup.
CARLSBAD, CA – The Saltwater Collection, released this week in conjunction with the Hero World Challenge in the Bahamas, is part of PUMA’s Game That Travels collection (more information on the entire assortment of apparel, footwear and accessories to be shared shortly), which is inspired by key aspects of some of the most desirable locations that Rickie Fowler, Bryson DeChambeau and Gary Woodland visit each week on the PGA Tour. The Saltwater Collection highlights some of the most sought-after tourist attractions in the Bahamas – swimming with sharks, sting rays, and turtles.
Key pieces in the collection include:
- The Slow Play Polo – featuring a fun, repeating golfing turtle pattern that is sure to be the highlight of your resort vacation. FusionYarn Flex fabric, a crafted blend of performance and natural fibers deliver the perfect fusion of everyday comfort and on-course performance, makes this polo a must-wear for your next golf round.
- The Slow Play Tee – utilizing a fun tie-dyed pattern with a three golfing turtle screen print across the chest, you won’t want to forget this Slow Play Tee as you head out for your next golf vacation.
- The Predators Polo – featuring a unique ocean-inspired pattern, incorporating stingrays and sharks, for a fun, all-over print that will have you turning heads as you make your way to the 1st tee.
- P Snapback Cap – a little added flair to the popular P 110 Snapback.
- IGNITE NXT Lace Shoes – part of the popular NXT footwear range from PUMA. Designed for comfort and style off course and performance on the course.
Visit PUMA Golf here:
Glove It Launches ‘Glove Of The Month Club’
SCOTTSDALE, AZ – Just in time for the favorite female golfers on your holiday gift list, Glove It has launched a Glove-of-the-Month Club. Well known for its fresh designs, bright palettes and superior quality, Glove It will send the recipient a new print from its 2020 golf glove collection each month beginning in January.
For holiday orders completed through December 31, 2019, Glove It is offering a reduced price of $195 for a 12-month membership in the Glove-of-the-Month Club, which includes free shipping. The regular price, effective Jan. 1, 2020, will be $240.
“We are so excited about this program and have made it incredibly easy to order,” said Karen Gleason, founder, Glove It. “It is not only the perfect gift for the women golfers on your holiday list but also so unique since a cool, new fashion-forward glove will arrive each month.”
The Glove It golf glove is featured in vibrant solid colors and signature prints. Each glove is made of stretch Lycra with a soft cabretta leather palm. Glove It golf gloves include UV 50 sun protection, maximum breathability, and comfort in a range of sizes.
In a recent customer survey, Glove It’s signature product received rave reviews:
- “These gloves add pizazz to any outfit—they are supple and long-wearing as well as cute!”
- Another respondent said, “I love the patterns and colors. You just have to smile every time you see a Glove It product! And “The colors are fun and inspiring. Even when my golf is not on point my matching glove and visor set always are.”
Visit Glove It here: