Honma Mobile Experience Adds Two New Key Markets
CARLSBAD, CA – Honma Golf is proud to welcome two new Mobile Experience master fitters to the team in the Chicago and Seattle markets. A key personalized consumer relations initiative by the iconic golf equipment brand Honma Mobile Experiences established across North America deliver elevated, tailored fitting experiences at private golf clubs, public/resort courses, and domes. With Honma Mobile Experiences covering nearly three dozen key states and two regions of Canada with 14 purpose-built Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans, this growing custom fitting program is helping golfers gain a personal connection with the Honma brand and its innovative product line-up.
Joshua Williams based in Seattle, Washington joins the Honma Mobile team with 20 years of experience in the golf and hospitality industry including playing golf professionally, golf professional, Director of Golf, General Manager, corporate development and branding for numerous fortune 500 companies. Williams’ territory includes the Pacific Northwest spanning over Washington, Oregon, and Idaho and is excited to share Honma’s full array of beautifully crafted performance clubs.
Chicago native, Joseph Jung’s focus will include Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, and Wisconsin. Jung is a 35-year industry veteran specializing in custom fitting and sales strategies. His expertise is well suited to deliver Honma Experiences fitting every golfer with their perfect match.
Each Honma Mobile Experience gives players a premium, intimate, hands-on opportunity to test and be fit for one of the new TR21 golf clubs; TR21X Irons, TR21 FTi “BIG-LB” Fairway Metal, TR21 F Fairways, TR21 H Hybrids and TR20 drivers. Mobile units deliver an unparalleled fitting session in which players are custom fit into the perfect family of Honma clubs for their game, Tour Release, BERES, T//World, and award-winning custom wedges.
At a Honma Mobile Experience fitting, golfers test a full matrix of Honma’s hand-crafted heads and proprietary shafts, as well as leading third-party brand shafts during the 1:1 personalized fitting session. The opportunity to work with a master fitter using a state-of-the-art Foresight GC Quad launch monitor is integral to each experience, which includes a follow-up email with launch data and equipment recommendations and provides a direct pathway for the player to interact with the brand.
Each Honma Mobile Experience follows strict protocols for safety, sanitation and physical distancing. Every fitter is trained to make the golfer’s health and safety a top priority at every fitting.
Visit Honma Golf HERE
In Need of Sand, Surf, and Sun?
Escape to the Sea Pines Resort for a Fun-Filled Family Vacation
- No advance deposit required until 90 days prior to arrival
- Up to 15% off total weekly rates on select properties.
- Receive an additional $50 resort credit, for a total of $150, to redeem toward golf, dining and activities (when you book by December 31, 2020).
- An exclusive rate offer of $129 per night for a return stay at The Inn & Club at Harbour Town (when you book by January 31, 2021).
- Exclusive and convenient parking at the Sea Pines Beach Club.
- One free round at Heron Point for children 12 and younger with each paid adult. (One-time use for up to two children.)
- One free dolphin cruise for children 12 and younger with each paid adult. (One-time use for up to two children.)
- One complimentary family portrait session on the beach by the certified professionals at Memory Lane Portraits
- and medium-sized digital files with every portrait purchased. (Minimum purchase required).
- Your choice of one complimentary Eco-Adventure or activity for two people. This inclusion is based on the availability of activities at The Sea Pines Resort and Historic Honey Horn.
- Complimentary admission for two guests to the Harbour Town Lighthouse.
- Unlimited use of The Sea Pines Resort Fitness Center.
- Two hours of complimentary tennis per day at The Sea Pines Racquet Club.
- Complimentary wireless internet access in all accommodations.