Northern Trust Open Champion Trusts TPT Golf In Dominating Victory
RENENS, SWITZERLAND – The Northern Trust Open Champion trusted a TPT Golf shaft for his dominating four-shot victory in the first event of the PGA Tour’s FedExCup Playoffs.
The three-time PGA Tour winner averaged 297.6 yards off the tee at Ridgewood Country Club with a TPT Golf Prototype shaft in his driver, tied for fifth longest in the field. The 24-year-old also finished 10th in Strokes Gained Off The Tee en route to his second PGA Tour win of 2018.
“Congratulations to the winner of the Northern Trust Open on his runaway victory,” says TPT Golf Director Sebastian Sebayang. “As a company that was founded to push the known boundaries of shaft technology and performance, we tip our hat to the champion and the spark of innovation he’s brought to the game of golf.”
TPT Golf also earned two other top-25 finishes at the Northern Trust Open; one from the 2018 Masters Champion, who debuted a TPT Golf 15 LKP-LT-LW shaft in his driver and hit 14 of 14 fairways in Round 1 of the championship.
Despite launching its revolutionary line of golf shafts less than two years ago, TPT Golf has already earned eight professional victories on six different tours. The company also scored its first major amateur victory just two weeks ago at the 2018 U.S. Women’s Amateur, where the champion trusted a TPT Golf 17 LKP-MT-SW in her driver.
TPT Golf’s Eight Professional Wins
- August 26, 2018: Northern Trust Open (PGA Tour, FedExCup Playoffs Event)
- July 22, 2018: Century 21 Ladies Golf Tournament (LPGA of Japan)
- May 6, 2018: Wells Fargo Championship (PGA Tour)
- March 11, 2018: Toshiba Classic (Champions Tour)
- January 29, 2018: Farmers Insurance Open (PGA Tour)
- December 17, 2017: Indonesian Masters (Asian Tour)
- November 5, 2017: Turkish Airlines Open (European Tour)
- October 29, 2017: WGC-HSBC Champions (World Golf Championships)
A New Breed of Golf Shaft, A New Level of Performance
TPT Golf shafts are created with a patent-pending, automated manufacturing process that creates a more precise, higher-performing golf shaft, as well as a perfectly consistent golf shaft each and every time.
The company’s innovative shaft technology was developed from the ground up with the knowledge of its parent company, NTPT, a Switzerland-based technology and composites firm that’s renowned for developing cutting-edge materials that have led to innovations in multiple high-performance industries.
With a properly fit TPT Golf shaft, golfers are able to contact the sweet spot more often due to the shaft’s more axially consistent design. They will also likely swing TPT Golf shafts a little faster because of their optimized bend profiles. It’s this combination of more consistent impacts and TPT Golf’s optimized bending profiles that results in significant distance gains and a tighter dispersion.
In fittings around the world, TPT Golf shafts have been proven to provide golfers of all abilities with additional club head speed and ball speed.
Visit TPT Golf here:
New Ultimate Golf Experience Package Debuts
With Fabulous Foursome of Reynolds Lake Oconee Courses
GREENSBORO, GA – Ideal for a foursome of traveling golf fanatics, the Ultimate Golf Experience Package at Reynolds Lake Oconee features all-day play on a foursome of world-class golf courses, with luxury accommodations and outstanding resort amenities, along with the breathtaking scenery and Southern hospitality that has made Reynolds Lake Oconee one of the Southeast’s most popular vacation destinations.
Now available, Ultimate Golf Experience Package guests can play from sun-up to sun-down, without additional golf fees, at four popular Reynolds Lake Oconee venues:
- The Landing: The first golf course built on Lake Oconee features holes that wind through wooded areas and rolling hills.
- The National: Dramatic lakefront topography, featuring hardwoods, pines, and wild dogwoods that shape the character of the course.
- The Oconee: Lake Oconee comes into play on nine holes, including the final three, with numerous risk/reward options along the way.
- The Preserve: A natural, rolling layout over a manageable 6,700 yards, with subtle undulations and elevation changes.
After golf, unwind – or begin the party – at a choice of accommodations:
- The Landing Cottages: Woodland, golf and or lake views surround The Village at The Landing, an activities’ commune that includes bocce ball and tennis courts, as well as an open-area playground, all adjacent to an award-winning clubhouse and golf shop.
- The Village at Lake Club Pointe condominiums provide spectacular golf, lake and woodland views. These fully-equipped residences are located near The Ritz-Carlton, The Lake Club Marina, and Tennis Center, and provide easy access to miles of walking trails and gracious outdoor living spaces from which to take in the beautiful views.
- The luxurious four-bedroom, four-bath National Club Cottages are a short walk from the National golf shop and The National Tavern, wildly popular with members and guests.
The Ultimate Golf Experience Package also includes:
- Forecaddies, cart fees, signature course fees, replay fees and unlimited use of practice facilities
- Southern-style breakfast included each morning at Eighty8 Kitchen+Cocktails (The Preserve clubhouse)
- Complimentary wi-fi and daily housekeeping
- Access to the Reynolds Kingdom of Golf for instruction and club fitting, and Sandy Creek Sporting Grounds for a world-class sporting clays experience (both by appointment only; additional fees apply).
Visit Reynolds Lake Oconee here:
Loudmouth Golf Debuts 13 New Patterns for Fall 2018
Seasonal colors and geometric patterns are the focus for fashionable fall golf
SAN MATEO, CA- Loudmouth Golf, the worldwide leader in bold and bright golf and sports fan apparel, announces today that they will release 13 new designs in their fall collection. The collection primarily features geometric patterns in a variety of cool fall color tones. Introducing the collection:
“Savage Flamingos”– We took two of our popular designs, Tarzanand Pink Flamingos, and made a winning combination. It’s so wicked, it’s savage!
“Lost Ball”– The beauty of golf is the grass, so walking on the golf course with grass pants is like being one with the course. Lost Ballis so lifelike, you may disappear on the fairway.
“Tee Many Martoonies”– A stylish, retro martini glass drawing with tees through the olives. Tee Many Martoonies is an old saying, but this cocktail design is new, fun and entertaining. You can never have tee many! Cheers!
“Serpentine”– One of our trippiest designs to date. Wearing these may even help you balance your golf swing (hint: look closely). But don’t stare too long or you may end up in a different century.
“Summer of Love”– Where were you in the summer of 1967? This updated hippie design is reminiscent of the most memorable summer in the history of San Francisco.
“Makaha”– This vintage Hawaiian hibiscus pattern is one of Woody’s favorites! It screams ‘leisure’! Fun fact: Makaha is said to be the birthplace of big wave surfing!
“Splatterific” (Coming September 2018) – Wear these pants and you’ll look like you just lost a paintball match. Contrary to that fact, it’s a winning design!
“Power Grid” (Coming September 2018) – Loudmouth headquarters is in the heart of Silicon Valley, so it was only a matter of time before we came out with a tech pattern. Best described as a microchip magnified 5000x. Naturally in Golden State colors.
“Mojito” (Coming September 2018) – Loudmouth Founder and Designer, Woody, is mad for plaid! Plaid is the most traditional pattern in golf, but in true Loudmouth fashion, ours aren’t just red and black. This design features bright, sunshiny colors that is cut on the bias which make this pattern fun and loud.
“Mona” (Coming October 2018) – These pants are so beautiful and original, they’re a work of art.
“Scratch” (Coming October 2018) – Plaid, patchwork and abstract all in the same design. Even if your index is a 23, you’ll be a scratch golfer wearing these.
“Ground Under Repair” (Coming October 2018) – This abstract design looks like part of the fairway when it’s under repair. It’s the golf course in a blender – water, green and sand.
“Blue Chip” (Coming November 2018) – For the symmetry lovers! This pattern and color combination is completely new to Loudmouth. Wearing these will make you so sharp, your fashion AND golf stock will rise!
“Geometric patterns were some of my very first Loudmouth designs and are still my favorite to create and wear,” says Loudmouth Golf Founder & Designer, Woody. “We know there are customers who love wildly-colored old-school patterns, so this collection includes some of that, while offering flamingos, cocktails and flowers; A little something for everybody.”
The Fall 2018 Collection will be printed on StretchTech Poly fabric, the new staple for all Loudmouth apparel. This performance fabric is wrinkle free, shrink free, and color-fade resistant, ensuring the item color stays vibrant and always looks great. The collection will be available in stock in men’s pants, shorts, women’s skorts, and mini shorts. Additional silhouettes like sports coats, vests and women’s pants are available for order through Loudmouth’s Made-to-Order shop.
Visit Loudmouth Golf here: