New CBX T3 Joins Exotics CBX “Spin Killer” Series Of Clubs
A Tour winner as a Prototype, the Exotics CBX T3 is hitting stores May 15th
BATAVIA, IL – Tour Edge, Golf’s Most Solid Investment, announced the upcoming release of the Exotics CBX T3 fairway wood, a new version of the spin-killing Exotics CBX fairway wood.
Due to the overwhelmingly positive feedback the Exotics CBX fairway woods have received on the professional tours and in independent testing, Tour Edge has created a more compact CBX fairway wood model featuring a deeper-face with less face progression called the CBX T3.
The Exotics CBX T3 is already a winner on the PGA Champions Tour, when a prototype version was in the bag of the 2018 Chubb Classic winner in Naples, FL. The Exotics CBX T3 has been in play by eight different players on the PGA TOUR Champions as a prototype and has also made its way into play on the PGA TOUR recently in the hands of a 4-time PGA TOUR winner.
The Exotics CBX T3 is an ideal fairway wood for usage off the tee on tight holes and for those who seek a more penetrating flight off the deck.
- The CBX T3 features a more compact head and a shorter surface area from heel to toe
- The deeper face and higher CG of the CBX T3 makes this the perfect fairway wood off the tee and for those who seek a more penetrating flight off the deck
- Less face progression than standard CBX fairway wood
- Compact 162cc head in the CBX T3 provides a classic profile while delivering the same lower launch angle and low spin rate as the 167cc CBX fairway wood offers
- Available in 3 lofts – 13.5, 15.0 and 16.5 degrees
Exotics CBX Technology
- Exotics CBX is world’s first Titanium face, stainless steel, carbon fiber sole club ever designed!
- ADVANCED BETA TI CUP FACE is thinner and stronger to deliver the longest-hitting fairway wood on the market today
- CARBON SOLE WEIGHTING helps move weight precisely to deliver more power with lower spin
- VARIABLE FACE THICKNESS delivers Exotics legendary power from all over the club face
- SPEED RAMP SOLE minimizes turf interaction to maintain maximum club head speed through impact
- Visit Tour Edge here:
Golf Digest: Bay Harbor among Best Resorts in the Americas
Boyne Resorts flagship property recognized by Golf Digest editors
PETOSKEY, MI – The Inn at Bay Harbor, the flagship property for Boyne Resorts, one of largest golf and resort attractions in North America, has received an Editor’s Choice Award by Golf Digest as one of the Best Golf Resorts in the Americas.
The publication’s annual review of “The Best Things in Golf” by its editors appears in the May 2018 issue and online at Golfdigest.com. The listing recognizes resorts throughout the United States, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, Bermuda and Canada.
The scenic Inn at Bay Harbor and Bay Harbor Golf Club, located along a seven-mile stretch of Lake Michigan in Northern Michigan, was recognized by the editors as one of the best resorts in the Midwest region. Bay Harbor joined other elite destinations from the Midwest including The American Club, Erin Hills, Forest Dunes, French Lick Resort, Giants Ridge, and Sand Valley.
“We are thrilled to be recognized by Golf Digest,” Bernie Friedrich, Boyne Resort’s senior vice president of golf operations, said. “The combination of these two unique properties, their spectacular location along the shores of Lake Michigan, and the service level provided to our guests makes this one of the top golf destination experiences in the country.”
Named a “Top Resort” and “Top Spa” by readers of Conde Nast Traveler, the Inn at Bay Harbor has been a must-experience destination since opening in 1998. It became a member of Marriott’s Autograph Collection Hotels in 2016.
The shoreline destination, which takes guests back in time to an early 20th century resort experience, features 123 rooms including 84 suites, 22 lakeside cottages, 13 Crooked Tree cottages, world-class spa amenities and a variety of dining options and meeting space.
Complementing the beautiful Inn at Bay Harbor are 45 scenic golf holes overlooking Lake Michigan. Bay Harbor Golf Club (Golf Digest Top 100 Public Course) features 27 holes designed by Arthur Hills, which plays as three different course combinations. The (Links/Quarry, Quarry/Preserve, Preserve/Links) combinations meander along the bluffs of Lake Michigan, trek through a rugged old limestone quarry, and wander through beautiful northern Michigan hardwoods. Crooked Tree Golf Club is perched on bluffs high above Bay Harbor. The course was sculpted through century-old hardwoods and the back nine opens to breathtaking views of Little Traverse Bay and Lake Michigan.
Visit Bay Harbor here:
Callaway® Apparel Launches the Tour Authentic Collection – Heritage in the Making
Carlsbad, CA — Callaway® Apparel, licensed by global fashion leader Perry Ellis International, announces the launch of the Tour Authentic Collection – a timeless collection designed for the elite player seeking the best in form and function.
The Tour Authentic Collection was conceived by leaders in technical apparel and specifically designed for golfers. An exclusive and concise collection of ultra-premium garments, Tour Authentic represents the best craftsmanship, materials, and technological innovation in the industry. Tour Authentic is an opportunity to be part of something special, where less is subtly more.
Tour Authentic Polos: Created with the world’s most luxurious fabrics including Merino wool, 100% mercerized cotton and luxurious Japanese technical yarns, the Tour Authentic polos are available in a variety of fashionable designs and patterns for the elite player seeking the best in form and function. Infused with quality, style and artisanal craftsmanship that translates into confidence on and off the course:
- Underarm pieced gusset allows for maximum range of motion, smooth set-on laser cut plackets, with ultrasonic hems, feature three powder-coated alloy buttons
- Interlined self-collar creates a structured feel
- Moisture management works to keep you cool and dry by wicking away sweat, while UPF protects you from the sun’s damaging UV rays during a long day on the course
- Revolutionary sweat hiding technology helps inhibit sweat marks from showing on the outside of the polo
Tour Authentic 100% Cashmere Sweater: A captain’s pick on and off the golf course, the Tour Authentic Cashmere V-neck sweater will elevate your play and style. Designed to look good on the links or walking along city streets, the cashmere sweater pairs perfectly with the Tour Authentic polo to create an elegant, sporty style.
- 100% Long Staple Mongolian Cashmere. 15.5 micron, double ply represents the best grade in cashmere quality
- Long pile double thread allows the sweater to resist odors and maintain temperature control by insulating during cold weather and cooling during warm weather
- UPF protects the skin from damaging UV rays during a long day on the course
- Crafted with a ribbing around the bottom hem, sleeve cuffs, and V-neck, this lightweight, luxurious and soft golf sweater is the perfect layering piece on and off the course
- Four fashion-forward colors create the ideal look for both on and off the course
Tour Authentic Shorts and Trousers: Fusing artistic craftsmanship, luxurious materials, and technical innovation, the Tour Authentic shorts and trousers have superior details and performance features.
- Schoeller’s exclusive 3XDRY technology creates a water repellent fabric that causes liquids to bead up and drip away
- Moisture management technology wicks away moisture and perspiration away from the skin, allowing air to circulate throughout the lightweight fabric
- Inside gripper active flex waistband with belt loops provides all-around stretch for maximum range of motion, flexibility, comfort, and expansion for optimal feel and comfort
- Cotton/Nylon/Elastane blend provides a lightweight finish, optimal, easy care, and reduction of heat buildup
- An innovative slide snap fastening system takes place of the button closure, allowing for ease of open and close
- Hidden back zippered pocket allows for easy storage of small personal items
Visit Callaway Apparel here: