Four Seasons Resort Lana’i Announces A New Way To Travel to Lana’i
LANA‘I, HAWAI‘I – Four Seasons Resort Lanai announces an exclusive new way to fly to this special hideaway on the secluded Hawaiian island of Lanai. Guests who want to bypass the wait can enjoy private daily air charter service from Honolulu on Lanai Air. Parties as small as two passengers can book the entire aircraft for their own personal journey, with fares starting at $500 per couple, allowing them to experience luxurious land, sea, and air adventures on the 90,000-acre island even sooner.
Two Pilatus PC-12 aircraft, operated by Mokulele Airlines, will offer flexible, daily service. Each flight will be manned by two pilots, and each plane seats up to eight passengers in elegant and spacious surroundings, with appropriate space for luggage. Manufactured in Switzerland, Pilatus PC-12s—large single-engine turboprop planes—have a reputation for outstanding versatility, performance, comfort, reliability, and operational flexibility.
At the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport in Honolulu, guests coming in from the mainland or internationally will be greeted at their arrival gate and escorted to baggage claim (if needed) then to Lanai Air for their flight. Upon landing on Lanai, a Four Seasons Ambassador will meet the guests and drive them in a luxurious Mercedes Sprinter or SUV to the Resort, a gateway to an authentic Hawaiian adventure.
For return flights, Ambassadors will deliver guests directly to the aircraft. Upon arrival in Honolulu, guests will be transported to their designated terminal as they continue their journey home.
While enroute travelers can enjoy the Four Seasons Resort Lanai Guest Lounge, a peaceful retreat on the second floor of the Overseas Terminal of the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport, open exclusively to guests traveling to and from the Resort. The lounge offers comfortable seating and complimentary amenities including a selection of food and beverages, tablets, Wi-Fi access, charging stations, newspapers, magazines, and hi-def televisions along with special amenities for children.
Visit Four Seasons Lana’i here:
Swannies Announces Launch Of Spring 2018 Apparel Range
MINNEAPOLIS, MN – Swannies – creator of stylish, comfortable and fun clothing popular among millennial golfers – has announced the launch of its Spring 2018 collection featuring new polos, outerwear, shorts and accessories.
Swannies’ lifestyle golf apparel range is anchored by a selection of cotton-blend polos featuring performance-casual design elements reflecting the brand’s ethos that golf should be accessible, fun and relaxed. Rounding out the look are complementary pieces such as shorts, hats and graphic t-shirts.
“Our mission is to knock-down the walls of golf and help players everywhere feel good with athletic yet stylish designs that transition seamlessly from the course to everyday life,” says Adam Iversen, co-founder of Swannies Apparel. “We want to be the official outfitter of those who believe golf is meant to be enjoyed anytime, anywhere, by players of all skill levels.”
Highlights from the new collection include:
- Matlin Polo: A pima-poly-nylon blend in a clean, athletic cut, combining technical performance and a four-stripe modern look to keep your body and your polo game fresh. Your round might suffer, but that doesn’t mean your style does.
- Lakes Rain Jacket: Water-repellent polyester and a unique four-way stretch keeps players dry and protected from the elements during those slogs when your 7-iron goes 85 yards. A clean, trim fit also looks sharp, rather than that oversize pullover that hasn’t seen daylight since ’06.
- Delta Snap-Back Hat: Sweat stains eating through your lid collection? No more, thanks to a dual-reinforced sweatband and light poly-spandex design for staying cool and confident. Not to mention the brand’s eye-catching Swan logo front and center.
Also new for the season is the Swannies 2018 Party Scramble series – a millennial-focused, fun-filled format where golf teams meet up at a local bar or brewery before competing in a traditional nine-hole scramble with three party games between holes. After the brand’s successful inaugural event last August, the brand-sponsored series will hit 16 metro areas including Chicago, Cincinnati, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Tampa, Tucson, Washington D.C. and more.
Visit Swannies here:
Latest posts by Michael Feland (see all)
- Golf News – May 22, 2019 - May 22, 2019
- PING Introduces G410 LST Driver and Blueprint Forged Blade Iron - May 20, 2019
- Golf News – May 17, 2019 - May 17, 2019