Cole Haan Tees Off With Golf Footwear
NEW YORK, NY – Cole Haan, the iconic American performance lifestyle brand and retailer, boldly steps into the performance golf category with a collection of three uniquely innovative styles designed and engineered to the specific needs of the game. Cole Haan’s cutting-edge shoes are made to perform both on and off the links.
Nearly 80 years ago, Cole Haan first explored how to combine dress and sporting footwear when Eddie Haan patented Cole Haan golf shoes. That idea resumes with new spikeless golf offerings engineered to provide peak performance—steady traction, responsive cushioning, ideal fit, and weather- proofing—while providing three distinct degrees of style never before seen on the course. Available in best-selling collections ØriginalGrand, GrandPrø, and Generation ZERØGRAND, all are infused with Cole Haan’s signature Grand 36Ø Design & Engineering system, which delivers the all-day performance and comfort required to make it through 18 holes and beyond the green.
On the golf course, personal expression and style have become more pronounced. Cole Haan aims to continue that evolution, by taking three of the brand’s most-loved collections, optimizing them for golf performance, and providing multiple generations of golfers an outlet for individuality. Available in both men’s and women’s sizing, the ØriginalGrand Golf Shoe keeps it classic with an Oxford look, while the GrandPrø AM Golf Sneaker boasts a modern sneaker style in an exciting variety of prints. The Generation ZERØGRAND Golf Sneaker, exclusive to men’s sizing, synthesizes an athletic and a dress shoe aesthetic for an entirely unique take on golf footwear that only Cole Haan can deliver.
The ØriginalGrand Golf Shoe features maximum cushioning with a full-length GRANDFØAM footbed and midsole for all-day comfort attuned to every swing. And if conditions at the links become inclement, a weather-ready, crafted wingtip upper stays dry while a multi-directional lug design provides traction on and off the course.
The fashionable GrandPrø AM Golf Sneaker prioritizes underfoot traction and stability with a multi-directional beveled rubber lug design. An engineered GRANDFØAM midsole and a removable sockliner provide responsive cushioning for multi-layered comfort, along with a supportive yet lightweight construction.
Additionally, the modern styling of the Generation ZERØGRAND Golf Sneaker features an ultra-lightweight build with a supportive, breathable Stitchlite™ upper design and specially engineered GRANDFØAM for weight reduction and responsive cushioning. A multi-pronged outsole design provides underfoot traction, naturally flexible and cushioned for all-day comfort.
The details speak to Cole Haan’s attention to performance in its first season on the field of play, but the brand is just as excited to bring a more playful personality to the course. The brand’s continuation of the #WriteNewRules project, which Cole Haan launched in Fall 2020, invites Emmy-winning multimedia artist Mike Perry to playfully illustrate the new rules for golf, including No. 051: Play by your own rules.
The Cole Haan Performance Golf collections are available at ColeHaan.com, in select US and International Cole Haan stores, as well as Golf Galaxy and select DICK’s Sporting Goods store locations starting today, April 1, 2021. Cole Haan is excited to release this latest performance category with Golf Galaxy and DICK’S Sporting Goods.
Visit Cole Haan HERE
PUMA Golf Unveils New IGNITE PROADAPT Δ Shoe Designed in Collaboration With PGA Tour Professional Rickie Fowler
CARLSBAD, CA – PUMA Golf’s new IGNITE PROADAPT Δ (Delta) shoe has it all – Tour-validated stability, precise fit, exceptional traction and extreme comfort, in a sleek, sophisticated package, designed with the world’s best golfers in mind. The PROADAPT Δ shoe features PUMA’s all new ADAPT Foam, delivering stable cushioning, high energy return and excellent ground-feel.
The PROADAPT’s outsole utilizes Dual-Durometer Tornado Cleats which deliver excellent traction, along with torsional stability provided from the full length PROADAPT TPU outsole, ensuing balance and a stable foundation throughout the swing. The shoe also features a premium, full-grain leather upper design, preferred by PGA Tour professional Rickie Fowler. Fowler debuted these PROADAPT Δ shoes on Tour earlier this season and will continue to wear throughout 2021.
The IGNITE PROADAPT Δ comes equipped with a one-year waterproof warranty and utilizes key PUMA technologies including:
- ADAPT Foam: PUMA’s new proprietary foam utilizes a mixture of the highest-grade EVA cushioning mixed with Styrene, an impact-resistant foam that provides excellent dimensional stability and stable cushioning. The combination of the two materials delivers high energy return and ground feel.
- Atlantis Leather Upper: Ultra-premium, full-grain leather upper delivers soft feel, enhanced quality and a sophisticated look.
- ADAPTIVE FIT SYSTEM: A dual-layer, decoupled collar construction utilizes premium full-grain leather materials and a molded comfort collar that provides the comfort of a running shoe, but the look of a high-end leather shoe.
- ADAPT-WRAP Tongue: A one -piece construction tongue that wraps around the instep of the foot from the medial side providing medial support.
- Pro-Fit Insole: This ultra-soft, yet supportive PU insole provides excellent fit, performance and long-lasting comfort.
- PROADAPT OUTSOLE: Tour-proven Full-length TPU outsole provides next level traction and support throughout your swing, while flex-groves in key areas improves natural movement and provides unrivaled comfort for walking all day.
- Dual-Durometer Tornado Cleat: A dual talon, low-profile cleat provides excellent traction and long-lasting abrasion resistance, and is easy to change out using the Fast Twist 3.0 system.
The PROADAPT Delta’s are available in four eye-catching colorways (White, Black/Quiet Shade, White/Gray Violet and White/Navy Blazer) and feature a retail price of $200. In addition to the core PROADAPT Δ’s, PUMA Golf will introduce several limited-edition versions throughout the year, including an LE pair inspired by the first Major of the year.
Visit PUMA Golf HERE