Win a Limited Edition US Open Fujikura Speeder 757
To celebrate our national championship, Fujikura is releasing a limited edition, red, white and blue Speeder 757. The Speeder 757 is a monster on its own (full review HERE) with a mountain of tour wins, but when you add in the magic of a super limited paint scheme, it takes things to a whole new level.
Because Fujikura and PluggedInGolf are synonymous with awesome, we’re going to be giving away one of these beauties to one lucky reader. Entering is easy and free, just check the pictures below.
1) Go to the Fujikura website and click on “Find Your Perfect Fit” (or just click this link HERE)
2) Complete the online fitting process.
3) Pick your favorite shaft from among those selected for you.
4) Click on the Twitter icon and share your fitting results with your followers.
***VERY IMPORTANT*** You MUST include @PluggedInGolf in your tweet to be entered. If you don’t include @PluggedInGolf, we will not see your tweet and you will not be entered into the contest.
You can enter anytime between now and when the first shot of the 2014 US Open is struck. The winner will be announced on June 12.
Please use the comment section below to either A) Thank Fujikura for this awesome contest or B) complain that this contest is only open to people with Twitter accounts…which are free…so don’t do that.
Watch a Speeder Being Made!
Latest posts by Matt Saternus (see all)
- TaylorMade BRNR Mini Driver Review - May 25, 2023
- PING G430 SFT Fairway Wood Review - May 24, 2023
- Nippon NS Pro Putter Shaft Review - May 24, 2023
Need a shaft upgrade, playing OEM shaft, need more distance! Plugged in golf will help me…excellent site!
The Speeder 757 will be a definite upgrade! Make sure you follow the instructions above and tag @PluggedInGolf on Twitter. Good luck!
I need a new shaft for the driver!!! I hope my entry gets picked!!! I will def show @pluggedingolf and @fujikira some twitter love!!!
Thanks guys, another fantastic contest. Really want to try out the Pro53 shaft I was fit into … As well as the US open Speeder757